Help!

Ubercorn was searching for the go jetters everwhere back in the Academy, because they were missing. Ubercorn was worried, so he wanted to try tracking them. So he went into Jetpad, only to see a whole mess inside. Things were scattered everywhere, and the controls weren't working at all. What had happened?! Ubercorn was confused. Jetpad had a system malfunction it seemed. He couldn't do anything. And it wasn't just the go jetters who were missing, so were the click-on. Ubercorn had so many questions; 'where did everyone go?', 'where are the click-on?'

Puzzled, he decided to go out to find them as he felt that something was going wrong. He went to get the vroomster, but it was missing too! Ubercorn then decided to take Jetpad somehow, and hardly took off after trying so many times. Ubercorn had no idea where to go and how is he supposed to search the whole world for the go jetters, hardly controlling jetpad?!

(On Grim HQ)

Glitch: Ok so no jetters, I'm bored, and what do I do with this gun?

Kyan: Shoot yourself glitch, you will make a nice statue when dead.

Glitch: Shut up! No jetter!

Kyan: For what? You have a mouth to talk!

Glitch: Hmm, I have a brilliant idea! Why don't I shoot one of you, I had always wanted to get rid of you stupid no jetters! Now, who do I shoot first......?
Ahh, I know (pointing his gun at Xuli) You!

Everybody: No!

Glitch fired his gun to shoot Xuli, but before that, Kyan jumped in the middle and it hit him. He fell down unconscious but Xuli caught him before he fell.

Xuli (bursting into tears): Why did you do that? Please open your eyes please!!!

There was no way to help him. No first aid. They were helpless.

Enraged, Lars and Foz tried to beat Glitch, but the grimbots attacked them and they were defeated in no time.

Everybody was hopeless. 

Xuli had mixed emotions. She wanted to do something and save her friends, but she knew she was powerless alone.

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)