Mission accomplished

(The next day)

Ubercorn: Good morning go jetters! Today we are upgrading click-ons. Are you coming?

Xuli: Yes.....

Kyan: Sorry, Ubercorn, but I've got this headache and I think it's because I banged my head on the wall last night. It was awful; I couldn't even sleep.

Ubercorn: Wh??!!

Foz:*holding his right arm* SOrry Ubercorn, I uh.. fell down the stairs last night and now my left arm hurts so badly, I think it's swollen up. Oops, Sorry It's Right. Hehe.

Seeing all of this, Lars was confused. He walked ahead slowly, wondering whether he should do what Kyan said. And then stumbled by purpose right in front of Ubercorn. 

Lars: Ouch! I think I broke my leg!

Ubercorn was puzzled and surprised at the same time while Xuli was unbothered as ever.

Xuli:*to herself* I find hospitals better than this.

Ubercorn: Well okay so it's just Xuli?

Lars: I guess that's right- We're sorry Ubercorn.

Kyan and Foz: We're really sorry.

Ubercorn: See later, then, Go Jetters. *To Xuli* Common let's get going. 

(A few minutes later)

(In Kyan's room)

(Foz and Kyan had been explaining the story to Lars)

Kyan: Okay, so what's, the plan?

Foz: We take the vroomster and get them back?

Lars: Okay......?

Kyan: Okay! I guess? But there cannot be any mistakes. If we do so, it might cost us the life of one of our friends

(As planned, they took the vroomster and arrived in Italy, It took them only a few minutes to find Grim HQ and went in. They all went in and untied Xuli, Tala and Glitch as quick as possible and Xuli flew Grim HQ back to the academy

Kyan: That was easy.

A voice from behind: Really? That was one nice rescue I guess, but it wasn't good enough.

Tala: Oh no, we're doomed!

Ayla: Huh, really sorry no jetters, but you will have to disappear. How dare you mess around with me!

Xuli: Why are you doing this? Please let us go!

Ayla: How many times did I answer that stupid question?

Xuli: You won't get anything like this. There must be a better way to get things done

Ayla: Blah, blah, stop it you little fool!

And now everyone was stuck in Grim HQ.

Ayla: Hey Glitch, would you like to team up with me? If you do, I'll let Tala go, and you can do anything to these stupid go jetters, didn't you always want to do that?

The Go Jetters and Tala (in unison): Glitch no!

Glitch: Yes, please!

Tala: But uncle! The Go Jetters?

Ayla: Deal is over kid. Here you go Glitch!

Ayla handed Glitch a gun and he was given permission to control the Go Jetters and Grim HQ. Ayla took Tala back to the academy. As if.

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)