Just smile because it's beautiful

Two days later

(Everything was doing fine now. Ayla joined the academy, and Glitch and Tala came back too)

Ayla: Hi Lars!

Lars: Wassup?

Ayla: Nothing so special, I'm really sorry for what I did. I feel stupid. It keeps bothering me all the time.  

Lars: Come on! It's all over now, so forget about it.

Ayla: But I miss my friends a lot-

Lars: I know. I can feel you. What really happened?

Ayla: I don't wanna talk about that right now. And, since I have you now, I guess I better not worry about it anymore. 

Lars: You can always talk to us if you are comfortable with it. I'm not going to force you. 

Time to skip

(In Kyan's room)

Kyan: So Xuli, hi-

Xuli: Hi. Kyan.

Kyan: Are you okay?

Xuli: Yeah. I'm Doing fine.

Kyan: You don't look happy. I can say that something's bothering you from the inside. 

Xuli (in a sad tone): Well, I put you all into trouble.

Kyan: Why are you saying so?

Xuli: Because of me, you had to take all this trouble. Maybe I should have just died. It would have been better you know? And then you wouldn't have had to take all of this trouble. If you didn't save me, everything would have been just fine. 

Kyan: Hey, Xuli doesn't say like that. The team needs you. And let's forget all of it and move on since it's all over. The past is the past. 

Xuli: I know you can manage without me. Besides, what if something like that happens again? I'm nothing but a burden to the team.

Kyan: You're wrong. No one's leaving. If you decide to leave, so will I, because no one can replace you.

Xuli: I don't know. I'm really sorry Kyan, will you and everybody else forgive me?

Kyan: You didn't do anything wrong to ask for forgiveness.

Xuli: But I'm the one who put you all in trouble.

Kyan: Well, we wouldn't have escaped without you either. Forget it now. It's all over now. I promise you that everything will be fine from now on.

Xuli: *hugs Kyan* Thanks for making me feel better.

Kyan: I will always be there for you!

(Xuli was so tired, that she soon fell asleep on Kyan's shoulder. When he realized it, He dragged her closer and hugged her tight)

THE END

Thanks a lot for reading voting and commenting! I am glad you stayed till the end!