TRC 1

Character introduction
Jungkookie: Female
Age: 17
status: Rich AF after Kim's
Relationship: A Handsome Boyfriend, Son of the Kim's, Kim Taehyung
Taehyung: Male
Age: 18
Status: The Richest
Relationship: kookie's Bf

    Preview
"Kim Taehyung, You cheater" Taehyung was slapped at his left cheek in front of his whole family at his Birthday party

JJK POV
Hi, I am Jungkookie, I am 17 and my Bestfriend's are Jimin and Jin unnie, Jin Unnie is Dating Namjoon Oppa and Jimin unnie is dating Yoongi Oppa and well me I am Kim Taehyung's girlfriend, he's the most handsome guy in the campus and I am the most beautiful girl, we're also known as the Royal couple because we both are richer than everyone here in campus, well Tae's family is the richest and after him, it's our family.

I was in the hotel room which Tae booked for our anniversary, while waiting for him I fixed my make-up and made sure I looked beautiful for him. The door suddenly knocked and I said "come-in" while still sitting on the stool doing my make-up, I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist and their chin placed on my left shoulder, they kissed my left cheek and said "Happy anniversary Babe", I turned around and kissed the said person "Happy Anniversary to you too Tae"

    Taehyung's POV

Hi, I am Taehyung 18y/o, I am the Handsomest guy on the campus, along with my beautiful girlfriend Jungkookie, we're a royal couple on the campus. I am also a player but my girlfriend doesn't know this, and I am not letting her know about this dirty secret of mine, what can I do with my handsome look and being the richest guy in the whole of Korea! girls can't help but fall for me and I can't seem to reject those attractive girls and their big juicy butt, I can't f*CK my girl since she isn't ready yet and has important stuff to do so I use those flings to release the frustration. I do wear a condom tho I don't want a child with random people and also kids STD is a thing, and it's way different than AGUST-D.

Today's our first anniversary, and I am at Gucci store buying some expensive gifts for my REAL girlfriend, I always make sure to buy her the most expensive and limited edition things, she's not just a random fling she has a special place in my heart, after searching for an hour I bought the most expensive Gucci Jacket in Purple, imagine how hot would she look in this with black garments underneath just thinking about her makes me turn on, I was brought back to reality by my phone ringing, I rolled my eyes it was my mother

"Hello, ma," I said after picking the call "Don't Hello me, you idiot why am I receiving a notification about you spending "30 million dollars," she asked "well ma, it's because I DID" "For Whom this time, is it, Sara, Nina or Lisa (not black pinks) I groaned in frustration "Mom, it's our Anniversary, I need to make sure my girl will feel special" I replied "Son it's your 3rd anniversary this year, what will Jungkookie think if she finds out, you should only spend this much money on Jungkookie" I rolled my eyes for the nth time "it IS for kookie, now I am hanging up she will be waiting for me," I said before I hung up.

Back to JJK POV

"I have been waiting for you for hours and you decided to show up now, it's the 4th time I fixed my make-up," I said while pouting "My darling I was busy buying the expensive-st gift for you," he said while I giggled  "Pabo that's not even a word," said kookie "I know sweetheart! and you don't have to put make-up on to look attractive, you already are a  natural beauty queen," he said with a wink while licking his tongue sexily which made me blush "you could've been Just naked and look 1000× more attractive" he whispered in my ear while grabbing my waist, pulling me towards him, while my arms rested on his chest, my hands playing with his bow tie "well babe control your Hormones hmm, cuz I am still not ready to do it," I said and kissed his right cheek causing him to smile, I put my arms around his neck and asked "so what did you bought for me? Who will show their gift first?"

They both exchanged gifts. Jungkookie was crying because Taehyung bought such an expensive gift for her which made her emotional, she bought him an expensive Rolex wristwatch and Her favorite perfume for men's from Victoria secret called 'Very Sexy'