TRC 5

Authors POV

Jungkookie arrived at the family's mansion she bowed while greeting everyone, Jungkookie is a very polite girl despite being the 2nd richest and that's why everyone loved her especially the KIM'S but they also knew not to anger her because the sweetest angel could become the Queen of devil's in just seconds,when they saw kookie arriving alone! the Kim's made a little eye contact like they were talking through their eyes, Mrs Kim whispered  to Mr kim "Honey it's your fault you give him so much freedom"

"Stop blaming me and pray for your son's life, I am not sure if he will survive" mrs kim glared at her husband and turn to kookie who was hugging her older brother Junghyun.

Mrs Kim clear her throats and asked kookie with a sweet smile "oh sweetheart how r u" "I am fine auntie what about u" replied kookie with her bunny smile on display "oh I am fine too, please take a seat" kookie sat down on a chair when her mother asked "kookie where's Taehyung? you should've arrived with him as he is your future husband you should be with him all the time" kookie sighed

"I want to spend more time with him on the regular days but he doesn't seem to enjoy my company as he is always out, giving excuses like 'oh i have some important stuff to do' 'dad wanted me to meet his business employee for some reason' other than that we only spend some valuable time on our Anniversary" replied kookie

"but kookie I never asked Tae to meet anyone?" said Mr kim with the shocked,.confused expression   "huh? So you don't know who Nina is? and you're saying you didn't asked him to meet any Nina?" Asked kookie. Mrs Kim widened her eyes she gulped nervously and immediately came up with a lie "Oh Nina used to work under me but I fired her , she always looked down on others and she kept on begging Me to give her a Job so I ask Daehyung to tell Tae to  talk to her because I was busy" Mrs Kim explained Mr kim was about to say something but immediately shut his mouth when he saw his wife death glaring him.

Taehyung arrived at the dinner hurriedly, "Hello, how are y'all" he bowed "i hope i am not super late" he shook hands with his future brother nd father in law and bowed to his future mother in law he went towards Kookie pecked her right cheek and sat beside her and then the dinner started.

Kookie was angry glaring at him while Tae looked at her with puppy eyes trying to apologize, Kookie was still angry at him so she looked away and started eating her food.
Everybody was quietly eating their food when kookie stood up "I am tired I want to rest so If you need me I will be in the bedroom" she bowed while giving a pointed  look to her boyfriend and went away.