TRC 13 (uh - oh)

Jk's POV

I grab all the flowers and put the chocolates in my bag and went out the class towards the rooftop Before going there I went to the bathroom to make myself presentable I did makeup and all.

I arrived at the rooftop, opened the door and my gaze landed on the the table which has my favorite food and is that CAKE YUMM MY FAVORITE! I licked my bottom lip but immediately remember why I am here.

I dialed Tae's Number , I was waiting for him to pickup my call but I gasped when he declined the call "How Dare he Decline MY Call! Or is he busy with that Lisard again"

I heard a Soulful Deep laugh behind me "Hahhhah Baby You are so funny why would I be with Lisa" Taehyung said "umm IDK to make out , and do the dirty with her needy ass or maybe she is the one who satisfy your needy Ding Dong" Kookie replied angrily "and why did you sent Yeonjun to give me these huh" than he replied "Babyyy~ This is my sincere apology for being a complete Jerk to you"

      Authors POV

Than Taekook had a long conversation and now they were having a make out session "Mhmmm *kissing sound*" Jungkookie had her arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck while Tae's arms were wrapped around Kookie's waist.

After a while they pulled away since they needed oxyJin , Tae pecked his baby's lips once again but his baby pinched his Nipples
"Stop it we have to attend classes" she said Taehyung whined "but Baby .... Just one last peck"

       ~Two weeks later ~

It's Taehyung's Birthday today everyone was invited from school , they were excited for it was the Prince's as they call him , Birthday they were also waiting for Jungkookie . They wanted to know what she'll be wearing to the Party.

Jungkookie was getting ready , as she received a message from someone . She scoffed internally, grabbed her purse and left for the Party Hall.

Taehyung was talking to his friends , they were wishing him a Happy Birthday. When the hall opened and everything got quite

  Taehyung POV

I was talking to my friends and waiting for Kookie, suddenly everything got quite , I looked at where everybody was looking and my eyes popped out! My mouth drooling

"Gorgeous as ever " I whispered to myself

There was Kookie looking Gorgeous in her pretty dress, it was a simple-ish Emerald green dress but it was So pretty

She was walking towards me , it was as if everything was slow motioned (what in the Bollywood did I wrote) and ......

*Ptack* I was harshly slapped *Crowd Gasp*

. My eyes widened, my hand on my cheek where I was slapped "WHAT THE F*ck BABE! Why would you slap Me"

"What a Shameless Man you are Kim , Tch ." I was confused by her behavior

"JUNGKOOKIE! Show some Respect to your Fiancé " Mr Jeon Angrily shouted "YOU ARE TELLING ME TO RESPECT, HIM ? The PERSON WHO FUCKS RANDOM Girls ! WHEN HE HAS SOMEONE IN HIS LIFE ALREADY! Kim TAEHYUNG YOU ARE A CHEATER"

SLAP . She was Slapped by her Dad right on the face . Causing everybody to whisper at the Drama happening "ENOUGH ! I Won't hear anything else from your mouth . GO BACK HOME " Mr Jeon furiously yelled . The Kim's were Angry but not at Jungkook but at Taehyung. Mrs Kim came forward and tried to stop Mr Jeon.

Jungkookie went towards the exit but turned back as she remembered something, She went towards Tae who was standing like a statue with tears falling from his eyes

"Ba-by, I-" He tried to say something but was interrupted "Save it" said Kookie and than she started to remove something from her hand , Tae realized what she was doing , widening his eyes "Baby , what are you doing ! No no no.... DON'T" but Kookie didn't heard anything but she removed her engagement ring and Forcefully gave it to Taehyung

"I don't think , this was meant for me ........ Besides , My Grandma wanted me to be Happy with you . She would understand. Give it to one of your Girlfriends not to me I am Just a Time-pass to you" with that said she left crying.

"Everyone THE PARTY IS CANCELED! We are SORRY ! You Can go back home Now" Yoongi dismissed everybody