TRC 19

(If you are on my Insta you guys have probably seen it already, but here is a painting of chimmy I did ⬆️ if you can give me ideas for what I should I Paint or draw next I will appreciate it)

On to the story

As Jungkook is back the Jeon house became happier again but deep down Jungkookie still misses Taehyung.

Taehyung on the other hand got permission to meet his friends, now he is also tracking down Nina because he knows it's definitely her!
After all she was publicly humiliated by Taehyung and gave him his own taste through Jungkookie , Jungkookie became the reason of his public humiliation, she gave him a echoing slap in front of many people on his birthday.

While she thought Tae would leave Kookie because of his pride getting hurt it was the complete opposite Jungkookie was the one to leave him since she couldn't bare anymore of his bullsh*t . Nina was happy anyway! Happy - because she separated the couple . Happy- because The Trust for Taehyung that Jungkookie had getting stronger was crushed in the split second as she saw those sinful images of Taehyung making love with Nina!

She was not only upset with Taehyung but her supposed to be Mother-in-law whom she thought was such a sweet mother was playing with her mind all along !

No need to worry now , Taehyung and his five friends will make it alright again ! They will make sure Taekook would be re-United and will have a happily ever after with their two little babies.

Since Kookie was back , she was getting bored sitting in her room watching "Miraculous ladybug and Chat Noir" Gosh she was so pissed at Lila . That girl lies way too much and that's making her want to go inside the screen so she can choke Lila to death . She realized Chloe isn't that bad , Chloe is actually a very good person at heart but doesn't know how to befriend someone as her parents are always ordering people and make talk so she thinks that's how she could make friends but Lila on the other hand is just too much she wanna team up with Marinette and help her end Lila. (Wasn't this story about Taekook ? Why am I writing a paragraph about how I hate Lila . Lol)

The door to her was knocked and she let out a soft "come in" letting the person know they can come inside . She looked at the door to see her favorite Brother Junghyun.

"Still watching, Miraculous ladybug" he questioned with a find smile he doesn't judge her for watching children shows cause he watches it too and has little crush on Marinette as herself not as ladybug.

"Yeah , I am so bored sitting at home and you were also very busy so I couldn't ask you to accompany me" She said looking up at him with her shiny doe eyes and an adorable pout sitting on her lips.

"Hmm , is that so . Now I am free so why not go to the amusement park"

"OMG YESSSS LET's Goooooooo, I am gonna get ready in just 5 minutes"

"more like 5 HOURS" Junghyun mumbled

"I HEARD THAT" replied Kookie from the huge walk in closet (like Barbie life in the dream house but PURPLE)