TRC 12

Still Jungkook's POV

As I drank banana milk, I was scrolling through my social media and found the posts of my fans with the caption

'The Queen of our school let the guy hold her bag and asked her classmates to look after her things !'

They are too much Seriously? They call me Queen. Anyways I went to attend my class and everyone in the classroom stood up, I looked back and there was no one so I asked " uh why are you all standing? The teacher hasn't arrived yet sit down than they all sat down on their assigned seats and I was sat alone usually Jimin sits besides me but she is on leave and no one can sit beside me other than BTS and black pink unless I allow them.

Authors POV

Taehyung hasn't arrived with Jungkookie because She didn't stayed at his house because she was mad at him ,so as  no one was there to wake him up with a sweet melodic voice he overslept and now he might be Panicking about being late he will come late than .(I was doing a proof reading and this part is making no sense to me but I don't wanna delete it either so Ignore the Mistakes found in this Paragraph) unless he is informed that his Girlfriend is in school.

Speaking of his girlfriend he was waiting for his breakfast while scrolling through social media and found some recent posts about her.

  Taehyungs POV

She is in School ? I need to go ASAP he told the maids to not make his breakfast and went to his school. He didn't directly go to school he stopped at a gift shop first to buy some chocolates and flowers for his Baby. He put the gifts on the front seat and drove of to school.

Everybody crowded me (They're the Royal / Rich couple of the school so everyone is their fan) some were clicking the picture started asking me about what happened between me and My Princess I just ignored them and grabbed the gifts and walked away when Lisa came towards me looking at the gifts "Aww you bought gifts for me. So sweet of you" I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her arms away "Do you think you deserve Gifts from me ? If you think than you think wrong! these gifts are for my  baby kookie" and I walked away. I reached the hall where her class is located I saw a guy whom I know is not going to flirt with her. How do I know ? Because he is my cousin Yeonjun and is crushing on Kookie's cousin Soo-bin yeah he Gay and I don't discriminate.

"Yeonjun" I called "Hyung , do you need something?" "No but can you give these to your Bhabi (sister-in-law. Urdu/Hindi) and tell her to come to our Personal rooftop" I asked "Sure"

Jungkookie's POV

I was drawing in my sketchbook , I was so bored while eating my cotton candy 🍭 yeah student were taking pictures of me trying to be as sneaky as they can. The teacher is absent today and we got a sub teacher he is on sleep mode right now and The Lion King was playing on the Projector up front while I was sketching Taehyungs Portrait. I am Mad at him but still sketching him *sighs* as I was adding the details I felt someone sat beside me I looked up to see who is this brave to sit beside me ? Not that I am a spoilt rich girl but Ion want them to die because of my possessive Boyfriend. Yeonjun with a flower bouquet 💐 and bunch of chocolates 🍫

Wait are these for Soobin Aww. I wish it is I ship them so hard. "Ah Noona these are for you!" He said huh? "For me ? Yeonjun you know na how dangerous your hyung is how can you give me these" I asked in a whispering tone

"No no no You are thinking wrong actually these were sent by Taehyung hyung he said to meet him at the personal rooftop to avoid any drama" "Aish Ok"