euphoria

kaitlyn's pov

apparently my brother is dealing with cyberbullying from dixie d'amelio's fans and dealing with his breakup with dixie. bryce and josh decided to throw a party to cheer him up and apparently there's going to be a lot of girls his age here so that's cool too.

bri couldn't make it so i guess it's just paisley and i tonight.

her and i are sitting by the campfire chillingly. just snacking away at some popcorn and making jokes about random party goers.

i watch as my brother gets talkin with some random girl. hey, she's kinda pretty!

pais and i decide to stop being so antisocial and actually mix and mingle with a few folks. make some new friends. after all, there are a few people our age that are here.

pais and i make our way inside where the party is. loud music booms throughout the entire house. in the corner of my eye i can see jaden talking to some blonde haired girl. she's awfully close to him too.

jealousy boils within me. i clench my fists. paisley seems to notice so she drags me to talk to these random two guys.

"hi, i'm paisley and this is kaitlyn!" she greets the two reasonably attractive guys.

"i'm brady and this is seth." the curly haired dark brunette boy speaks.

"how's it going?" the bleached blonde haired kid named seth asks us politely.

"going well. so you guys know josh?" i question curiously.

"yep! pretty well actually." brady chuckles.

"hey, seth, do you wanna go get some drinks with me?" paisley winks.

"sure thing." he smiles brightly.

brady and i get to talking. our conversation gets really deep.

jaden comes out of nowhere and starts nuzzling his face into my neck. i try to shoe him away but he gets annoyed.

"sorry, is it alright if i steal my girlfriend from you?" jaden looks at him up and down.

"no problem." brady gives jaden a thumbs up before walking away to find seth probably.

"what the hell was that?" i snap.

"he was trying to get into your pants." he jealously says.

"what about that girl from before, huh?" i cross my arms.

"she's just nobody. just a fan. you know i only want you anyway." he looks down at me sexily.

"sure." i make an angry face at him.

"don't be angry." he pouts.

"don't you want your other girlfriend?" i give him a dirty look.

"she's not my girlfriend. i promise you. i told her i had my eye on someone else. i promise, baby girl." he explains.

"who's that someone else?" i bite my lip while looking up at him.

"you." he picks me up and i straddle him.