sick and tired

jaden's pov

just as i'm about to go talk to kaitlyn, griffin comes running into my room angrily.

"the whole internet fucking hates me. they think i cheated on dixie!" he freaks.

"woah woah. slow the fuck down. what happened?" i ask trying to catch up on all the tea.

"so this dumb hoe. i have never even fucking talked to this bitch before basically photoshopped my pictures and made it seem like i was asking her for toe pictures and shit. i ain't weird. i don't got a foot fetish. that's nasty." he explains himself.

"who's the chick?" i cross my arms.

"some whore named madison galley. she's got horse teeth, bruh. i would never want to smash some irrelevant chick like her. dixie is so amazing. i love her, man!" he cries.

"i don't know what to say, man." i pat his back.

"she doesn't even believe me nor does anybody else. everyone's spreading rumors about me and trying to get me cancelled. they only believe her because she's more famous than me and they never believe the guy in the situation and she's not sticking up for me either. she's letting them hate on me. i'm so fucking done with it. it's driving my mental health wild. the only person who stuck up for me was bryce. he commented on twitter saying that the hype house is full of liars and we all know that was directed towards dixie. they are liars. i didn't cheat! honest to god." he rants.

"i believe you. chase lied and said that i cheated on mads and tried to get with dixie but dixie ain't my type, no offense. uh, i also-." i was about to tell him that i liked kaitlyn, i really was.

"you also what?" he raises an eyebrow at me.

"uh nothing. i actually got to go. can we finish this conversation later?" i try to kick him out.

"yeah, i'll go talk to bryce and josh. maybe we can make a tea tok about this shit." he leaves my room.

i make my way to katie's room. adrenaline pulses through me. i'm clearly nervous. i have no clue of what to say. i have no clue of how to show her that i want her and only her.

i'm tired of living without her. i just want her to be mine. all mine.

i'm sick and tired of waiting. i'm sick and tired of imagining of what we could be. i need to make my move and make my true feelings known and heard to her.

i stop at her door and breathe. i practice inside my head of what i'm going to say to her. what will i do if she still rejects me? what will i say?

i plan out everything inside my head. i mean, practice does make perfect after all.

as i approach her door knob, there kaitlyn is at her door as well. she swings her door open and jumps at the sight of me.

"i wanted to talk to you abou-." she cuts me off by jumping into my arms straddling me and kissing my lips with the most amount of passion that anybody has ever kissed me with before.

but sometimes.

just sometimes.

the rules are meant to be broken.