angels and demons

kaitlyn's pov

the fact that college is right around the corner is scary to me. michigan state university is where i want to go. i've only applied to two colleges, that being one of them.

i'm currently stuck in massive traffic trying to get home with mcdonald's for the boys and i. hey, they wanted it!

"i swear! if one of you fuckers crashes into griffin's car then i will not only kill you but so will he!" i shout at the aggressive drivers around me.

"ah fuck you too!" i yell at the person who honked at me to move up even though there was no where to move.

i finally arrive home hoping the food hasn't gotten cold.

the boys are all standing in a line smiling like idiots. i give them the most confused of confused looks of all time and struggle to grab all of the food myself.

"are you idiots gonna help me or just stand there and watch me struggle?" i snap.

"forget the food! look at the car we just got you!" anthony jumps up and down and they reveal the nicest car i have ever seen also known as my dream car.

"holy hell! you did not just get me a tesla s!" i cry like literally i cried.

"we just did. it was jaden's idea. he always talks about how it's your dream car. he's been planning it for months now." josh smirks.

"yeah, and jaden was the one who-." jaden smacks bryce on the head to shut him up.

"well, thank you." i hug each boy stopping at jaden.

"do you like it?" he bites his lip nervously.

"i love it." i kiss him on the cheek and then skipped away to go help the guys get our mcdonald's out of the car.

"aren't you going to go test drive your new car?" griffin nods to my car as we walk inside the house.

"my car can wait. mcdonald's is calling my name." i drool as the guys start dying of laughter.

after we eat, jaden and i go for a spin in my car.

we share lots of laughs like usual. every time i'm alone with him, the world seems to just stop. sometimes it shocks me about how i didn't like him sooner. i want to know where we stand but i'm too scared to know the truth.

"i saw you and mads kissing the day i got my license." i blurt out randomly.

"oh that.." he trails off.

"so are you two back together or?" i poke at the subject more.

"no, far from it actually. i told her that i was done with her shit and she kept trying to win me back. i told her to leave and then she kissed me. i didn't think anybody would find out especially you." he explains himself leaving me full of curiousness.

"why especially me?" i furrow my eyebrows at him curiously.

"that's for another day, little one." he boops my nose.

"i'm seventeen!" i pout.

"aha and i'm nineteen." he smirks.

"whatever." i pout angrily at him.

"i'm kidding, jeez. lighten up." he jokes.

"fuck off, hossler." i slam on my breaks just to piss him off.

"you first." he continues to smirk.

"i will crash the car that you just bought if you don't stop being a whore." i threaten almost jokingly.

"i will kill you." he warns.

"will you now?" my eyes grow wider.

"no, griffin will kill me." he sighs.

"that's your excuse? mean." i flick him.

"i'm going to take a nap. don't crash the car or i'll have my fans come and kill you." he turns my ac down and lays his head on the passenger side window.

"sure thing, hossler." i make a thumbs up and continue to drive home while he sleeps like the angel he is.

if anything, he's the angel and i'm the demon. i have a lot of secrets. i have a lot of issues. i've gone through a lot in my lifetime. if he found out then i don't know what the fuck he'd do. i can't lose my best friend.

my feelings for him are only growing stronger which means i have to start distancing myself from him. it's a bonus because if he gets too close then he'll find out my secrets and my demons. i'd rather leave him than him leave me...

-

author's note

hey, babies!!! i'm making a new jaden book since this one is doing REALLY well. i'm so thankful for each and every single one of you. this book is only about to get better. so much tea and drama and craziness is coming soon starting next chapter! please bare with me. i'm trying to drag this out as long as i can but it's finally time to introduce greater things into this story! my new story will be released soon. the first and second chapters are almost finished. i have some tweaking to do and then you guys will all get the exclusive sneak peaks at it! ready for the title? i'm sure you are. drum roll please...

TADA! now wait patiently while i write this bitch