Jungkook pocketed the grenades and snuck along the walls of the store, Taehyung following silently. Jungkook was almost positive that the friend of the man he killed knew he was here and was going to attack them. The problem was that he didn't know when.

Taehyung, seeing Jungkook become more and more on edge started to get nervous. "Jungkook-"

A shot rang and Taehyung quickly shrunk into Jungkook fearfully. Jungkook's eyes wandered around. Nothing happened. The shot came from his left, but he didn't see anyone. Maybe a sniper?

A loud groan was heard as one of the many lights were sliced apart from their wires. Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung away from the impact destination. Taehyung was flung against the ground. Hard. But there were more pressing matters to attend to. Like the fire quickly spreading throughout the warehouse. Jungkook quickly pulled Taehyung's hand and they ran through the mazes of shelves.

Taehyung had to try his best not to cough and especially not to cry. He was slowing Jungkook down. If he had listened, maybe Jungkook would have a better chance of surviving. He didn't notice Jungkook stop and rammed into him, causing him to drop a grenade. A girl walked over and picked up the rolling grenade that stopped at her feet. 

Both boys froze. They were face to face with their shooter. "Hey Jungkook. Long time no see!" The girl grinned. Taehyung looked at Jungkook nervously.

"Kook what-"

"Oh Kookie he doesn't know me? Aw, well. Let me introduce myself! I'm Luna! Jungkook's girlfriend!"

Taehyung's eyes widened. Jungkook's girlfriend? His heart cracked a bit. So Jungkook had kissed him on the head for nothing? He shouldn't have pretended that he was asleep. He should've just left him. He felt tears building until a warm hand brushed his cheek.

"Taehyung, don't listen to her." He then turned to Luna. "You're my girlfriend now? We never even dated! You stalked me! You had a boyfriend!"

"That YOU killed!" She screeched angrily, spinning the grenade in her hand. "I'm sorry but your boyfriend tried to RAPE me!"

"Well then he had good taste!"

"What the Hell?!"

"YOU KILLED HIM FOR HAVING A LIKING TOWARDS YOU?!" Luna screamed shrilly, then she furiously turned towards Taehyung, who froze. "YOU! YOU STOLE MY KOOKIE FROM ME!" She lunged towards Taehyung. Conjuring a knife from what seemed like thin air and slashed it across Taehyung's face so fast he couldn't comprehend what had happened until he felt the stinging cut on his forehead start bleeding.

He raised his hand and touched the cut. He flinched, smelling the thick metallic liquid. Jungkook crouched next to him worriedly. "Tae, Tae are you okay?!" Taehyung smiled softly, knowing that he cared. "Yes Kook, I'm okay. Am I going to die?" His eyes watered. Oh no. Jungkook panicked, he didn't want Taehyung to think that. He should be happy. Always.

"Listen Tae- I won't let you die okay? You will live. You will survive. I pro-"

"He PROMISES he says?!" Luna asked, giving the boys a crazed laugh. "Promises are NOTHING! When he was young, he promised we would stay together forever! You? Live? HAH! Don't make me laugh! You're just a pathetic and weak boy who can't even do anything." She spat, twirling her knife. Splattering Taehyung's blood on the floor.

"If he doesn't want ME he would never want YOU! Against me, you're just a puny bug I can crush under my toe! You. Are. Nothing. If you think Kookie will love you, then you're SORELY mistaken! He'll never love you." She smirked, seeing that she succeeded in breaking another piece of Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung felt like a sword was twisting inside his heart. The numb pain worse than any physical wound. "I know that." He whispered. Jungkook and Luna both stared at him. "I know that I can't do anything for Kookie... He even told me himself. But I can still try right? E-even if he'll never love me." He smiled sadly, tears falling.

"Tae-"

"AwWWwww! That's so cute I could puke." Luna hissed, she tossed the grenade up and caught it. "You know? I'm pretty close to a window, and you're trapped against the wall. While's I'm here, I might as well kill you both! Isn't that awesome?" She grinned viciously. 

"LUNA STOP-"

"Tooo lateee~~!" She sang, finger inching towards the pin.

"Tae, run."

But Taehyung was frozen in place. He just got his heart broken twice , and he truly thought Jungkook didn't love him. Jungkook had to clear this up quickly, but he had to make sure that they even left this store in one piece. Otherwise there wouldn't be a misunderstanding to even clear up.

"Well, Kookie. It's been nice! Taehyung, I'll see you in Hell." She shouted triumphantly, pulling the pin off the grenade and thrusting it towards Jungkook and Taehyung and leaping out of the shop. Quickly disappearing. 

Jungkook barely had time to quickly pull himself protectively over Taehyung, wrapping his arms around him. Time seemed to slow as Taehyung dug his face into Jungkook's chest and silently prayed for them to stay alive. Jungkook quickly brushed Taehyung's hair soothingly which seemed to work. For a horrible and tense second, nothing happened.

Then, the grenade exploded.

Yo it's ya boi again back with a late update. I'm currently working on another IRL project so updates will be somewhat delayed. Just one book each day now. Thanks for sticking around tho. Like and comment if ya want!