"HAH! You've got some nerve! Let's go then!" The man raised his gun but quicker than he could blink, Namjoon aimed and fired.

A bang echoed through his ears. Heat. Jin's leg felt hot. Too hot. He didn't like it at all. Jin cried out in pain, grabbing his leg in pain, biting back tears of pain. The man's eyes probably widened in surprise and he quickly dropped Jin, now that he knew Namjoon would shoot him.

Jin crumpled onto the tiled floors of the pharmacy and gripped his leg. Namjoon had to end this fast. He looked at the man, who let out a shriek of anger and pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzed past Namjoon's ear, barely missing it. He felt the heat from the friction of the shot. Eyes widening, he quickly raised his gun.

"Bye."  He pulled the trigger. The man didn't have time to say anything before the shot penetrated his stomach. Shattering through his spine. Namjoon didn't flinch when the body fell to the floor. His ears buzzed for a second, and it took him a bit to hear Jin's bleak groan of pain.

He quickly ran towards Jin and got down on his knees, placing his hand on Jin's head hurriedly apologizing. "I'm sorry it was the only way and I didn't know what else to d-"

"Shut up and help me." Jin's voice sounded way weaker than Namjoon remembered which was not good. He glanced at the blood that was slowly pooling around him and he knew that once a puddle of blood got big enough, the person was as good as dead.

"R-right." He said shakily, running his fingers through his hair. Jin warily outstretched his arms and Namjoon obliged. He bent down and carried Jin bridal style and quickly started running back towards Yoongi's house. 

Whiles running, he felt a soft but cold hand on his face. He glanced down to see Jin smiling slightly at him. But his face was turning pale which was never good. "Is there some way you can stay calm?"

"Um, say unhelpful facts?" Jin let out a tiny laugh which did bad things to his heart. Jin thought Namjoon's flustered face was adorable. Once he got over the idea that he might die. At least he could die in Namjoon's arms. "I don't mind." He mumbled before sliding his hand down his chest and letting it come to rest on his stomach.

"O-okay..." Namjoon stuttered and started muttering to himself. "Humans are warm blooded creatures with an average body temperature of ninety eight point six degrees Fahrenheit. They also have about five liters of blood in their body. Two of which needs to be lost before a human can die. Not only that, but..."

And Jin fell asleep against Namjoon's chest, listening to his soothing voice the entire trip back to Yoongi's house.

.-.-.-.

Somewhat earlier

"Hey Kookie, do you know where the store is?" Taehyung asked, grabbing Jungkook's sleeve and trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Jungkook smiled fondly to himself. "Yes. We're almost there Tae."

Jungkook lead Taehyung along the more secluded areas of the city. Not wanting the innocent boy to see the death and carnage happening around him. After a few minutes of walking, they had arrived. The store for guns was tall and daunting, with a giant bulls eye in front that had several bullets lodged in it. 

"Taehyung. If I say run, then run. If I say leave me, then leave. Okay?" Jungkook asked seriously, gripping Taehyung's hand. Taehyung opened his mouth to protest but Jungkook gave him a hard stare.

"Yes Jungkook."

"Good." Jungkook gave Taehyung a light tap on his nose and they set off in the big store to find the ammunition. Apart from the targets, the store was practically empty. Jungkook leaned over and found a chest of various bullets and some grenades. He handed the ammunition to Taehyung who held it gingerly as if it was poisoned.