Chapter 5 - Rule Breaking Delivery

We were flying through hyperspace in the scrap pile of a ship which we found on Teth. I looked across at Ahsoka who was still looking at the slug with a concerned expression.

"Ahsoka, you ok?" I asked.

"No, he's sick. He's going every shade of green except the one he's supposed to be." Ahsoka replied.

"Let's take him out the back and see what we can do." I said as I got out of my seat and began to walk to the back. Ahsoka was quick to follow me to do so as well while holding the slug.

As we arrived out the back, we saw a medical droid deactivated at the side of the room.

"Well that's handy. Let's see if we can turn him on." I said as I walked up to him. Thankfully, all I had to do was flick his power button up and he turned on.

"Hello, how may I help?" The droid said.

"This Huttlet's very sick." Ahsoka said as she walked up to the droid and showed him the slug. "Can you help us?"

"Put him here. I will see what I can do."

Ahsoka put the slug down on the table which the droid told her to. The droid then began to scan the slug over, up and down for a few seconds, before stopping the scan and looking up at us.

"I have something which could help." He said as he walked off to a cabinet. He opened the door and began to look through everything before grabbing something and returning to us. "This should help." The droid said as he handed us a box of pills.

Ahsoka took the box and took a pill out of it. She then proceeded to pick the slug up and sit down herself before placing the slug back onto her lap.

"Open wide." Ahsoka said softly as she held the pill out for the slug. The slug opened wide but as soon as it realised that Ahsoka was trying to put something in its mouth, it snapped its mouth shut and grumbled.

"Come on, open wide." Ahsoka said as she put the pill against the slug's lips. The slug refused to open its lips and so Ahsoka had to put it in the slugs mouth forcefully.

"Eat this pill you little dirt slug." Ahsoka said as she pushed the pill into the slugs mouth. The slug reluctantly swallowed before burping and smiling.

"See? That wasn't so hard no was it." Ahsoka said with a smile as the slug began to go back to sleep.

"Let's hope that helps." I said as I turned the robot off and walked back into the cockpit.

"How's it going back there?" Anakin asked.

"Thankfully there was a medical droid back there. He told us to give the slug a certain pill, so Ahsoka did." I said.

"That's good to hear." Anakin said.

I sat down and watched as Ahsoka carried the now sleeping slug back into the cockpit.

"Does he look better now?" I asked.

"He does, much better." Ahsoka replied as she rubbed the top of the slug's head.

The rest of the journey to Tatooine was boring because there was just nothing to do. Anakin wasn't in the best of moods because he hates Tatooine and he hates sand, so me and Ahsoka would just occasionally spark a conversation or two then back too silence.

Soon, we came out of hyperspace above Tatooine.

"Well, we're here." Anakin said.

"The dust bowl itself." I said. "Anakin, you love dust, don't you?"

"Shut up." Anakin snapped.

I laughed at him. I knew I could wind him up about this place because he hates it with a passion.