Chapter 4 - Slug

The three of us stepped into the monastery together. The first thing we all noticed was the horrible smell coming from inside.

"Ugh, what's that?" Ahsoka asked as she held her nose.

"I don't know, but whatever it is smells horrible." Anakin said.

"Unlucky guys." I said as I vacuum sealed my suit like I would if I was doing a space assault, causing me to no longer be able to smell the stench.

Anakin rolled his eyes and Ahsoka just smiled as we kept making our way inside.

"Where'd you think he'll be?" Ahsoka asked.

"I've got no clue." I replied.

"Well that's good to hear." Ahsoka said.

We walked through the seemingly empty halls for a few minutes before coming to a junction.

"You two go that way, I'll go this way." Anakin said as he began to walk down the other corridor.

"So, ladies first." I said as I stepped to the side. Ahsoka rolled her eyes and walked through.

We walked through the corridors again, once more finding nothing.

I was about to say that he wasn't here when Ahsoka stopped.

"You hear something?" She said. Before I could reply, 3 droids walked out from the prison cells on either side of us. Ahsoka immediately drew her lightsaber and cut them off, destroying their gun or gun wielding arm first.

"Nice job." I said. "Took the weapons our first as well. You did miss one though." I said as I shot the remaining battle droid.

"I didn't want your total to stay at 3 forever." Ahsoka said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh it won't, trust me." I said.

We kept walking through the corridors for a while longer before Ahsoka stopped again.

"I hear something." Ahsoka said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Follow me!" She replied as she began to run off down the halls. I followed after her and stopped just behind her as she did. "Aw, he's just a baby." Ahsoka said as she knelt down to the floor. As she did, this slug creature thing slithered over to Ahsoka. Ahsoka put her hand out to touch it and the slug began to sniff it.

"That's, Jabba's son?" I asked.

"I presume so. He looks like a Hutt." Ahsoka replied as she picked him up. "Look at him, he's cute." Ahsoka said.

"Um, sure." I replied.

"Anyway, help me get him into this bag." Ahsoka said as she put the slug back into the floor. She took her bag off and placed it down as well but froze when we'd both noticed something.

"Uh, where's he gone?" I asked as I knelt down on the floor. I looked under the bed which was there and saw the slug trying to get away. "Come here you little slug!" I said as I grabbed onto its tail and began to pull it back. It began to scream at us as I did so, but I didn't care. It was a part of the mission and so I'd finish it.

"Gentle, he's just a baby." Ahsoka said.

"He's just part of the mission." I said as I handed Ahsoka the supposedly cute baby slug. She proceeded to quite forcefully push the slug into the bag.

"There we go." Ahsoka said as she picked the backpack up and put it back on.

As we stood up, we both heard rapid footsteps coming toward us. I drew my blaster as Ahsoka got her lightsaber out. We both prepared to defend the slug, but we both relaxed when Anakin come running around the corner.