Chapter 2 - Christophsis

"Open Fire!" I shouted as we began to blast the clankers. They began to fire back at us as well. I knew that we would lose some men, but with no communication and limited supplies, we had to end this battle here and now.

"Sir, we need backup on the west building." Captain Rex said down my comm link.

"I'm on my way now." I replied. "Keep shooting!" I yelled before running into the west building to go help Rex. As soon as I entered the building, I saw a few battle droids walking around the place.

"Blast him!" One yelled but before they could, I'd blasted all of their heads off.

I made my way through the centre staircase of the west building, destroying any droids I came across on my way. Soon, I got to the level where our troops were holding.

"Sir!" Rex shouted as he ran over to me. "We've barricaded the droids off but we won't be able to hold them for much longer." Rex said as the two clones holding the barricades were shoved back a bit by the impact of the droids trying to break down the door.

"I've got just the thing for this." I said as I prepped my electric cluster grenades and my flashbang. "Let it break and get down!" I shouted.

The two clones holding the door moved to the side and let the door take the battering. After a couple more hits, the door shattered into pieces and the droids began to shoot. As soon as they did, I popped my flashbang and blinded everything here, other than myself because my suit has a special visor which blocks excess light from a certain frequency known only to me.

The second all the droids stopped shooting, I ran at them and stuck one of my electric cluster grenades onto the first droid. I slid under him and threw one at the droid to my left before sticking my final one on the super battle droid at the back.

"Adiós." I said as the electric cluster grenades detonated, sending out an electric shock to most of the droids nearby. The droids which didn't get fried immediately turned to face me but before they could fire, the secondary bombs went off and electrocuted the rest of them.

"Thanks Sir." Rex said as he shot the one droid which could still move in the head.

"Just doing my job." I replied.

We walked to the window and watched as the battle raged on. All of a sudden, we heard a massive explosion.

"Sir, the shield generator's down!" A clone next to me shouted. I ran over to him and saw what was once shield generator was now just a pile of scrap.

"Artillery, open fire!" I shouted down my comm link to the artillery division. As I did, I heard the distant sound of our artillery begin to fire. I looked out the window and saw as the first wave of shells hit and annihilated a lot of droids.

"I'm going back down to the ground. Stay up here and attack from a different angle." I commanded to Rex.

"Got it sir." He said before shouting something at his men. I couldn't tell what he said though because I was already halfway down the building.

I quickly got back to my men and immediately I began to open fire on the droids.

"General, how much longer are you going to be?" I asked Skywalker down my comm.

"About, now." He said as I saw him and his Padawan jump onto an Octuptarra droid.

"Artillery, cease fire!" I shouted down my comm link. I ran Infront of our men and turned to face them all. "Men, begin the assault!" I shouted. As I did, all of the 501st and the 212th charged out over their positions and into battle, with me leading the charge.