His heart almost was dropping to the floor in fear. "Do you think I would let you go so easily?" The voice put up a shock on the bunny male's face that he forced the driver to remove the mask he was wearing and that's when he realized who it was. "Se—Sehun ah?"

***

Baekhyun sighed, at the never ending words of the priest seemed to be talking for an eternity, he just wanted it to all be over, for him and Kris to go back to how they were, to when Kris could look him in the eyes and see as good friend, not the man who he was forced to marry.

The smaller so badly wanted to do all these with his beloved lover, but he doesn't seem to even dream for it ever again in his life. Not ever in his life cause his lover has already left. Since the night they both had a small silly fight cause of him not trusting the giant male and the defender calling him shady, was more of paved way to breaking their relationship.

The smaller sighed, hoping he could turn back the time and get back to his lovers arms, cuddle him not leaving a second and kiss him for eternity, but all he could do is regret for what he has done. He can't even hope for it, cause he knew his lover won't be going to show up in any case hereafter because,

"And now the rings," Baekhyun heard the priest say, his gaze moved to Kris looking at him in his eyes filled with full of worry and hurt. The golden blonde was so badly crying inside and he was so much clearly able to hear the screams from the other.

He might think it was painful and hurting only for him for whom seems to be in a relationship only for months, but for the other male, he has been living with his lover for years. Baekhyun could feel how much the two of them are ripped and shattered by heart, by the play of fate.

Kris slowly reached for his left hand, caressing it softly and gently before moving his fingers carrying the small ring. The smaller was breathing heavily, gulping a lump at the nearing moment and saw few beads of sweats in the taller male's shivering hands too.

Just when they thought their lives were getting to an end, "MOVE ASIDE!" The two grooms shot their heads to the direction where the voice came from and was surprised to see a gang of people wearing masks and having guns in their hand, pointing at everyone in the hall.

The entire hall filled with screams and people shouting for help, including Mr. Byun, who was perplexed at the sudden disaster that was happening right when he thought everything was going to settle down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO THE HELL ARE THEY? GUARDS?" Mr. Byun shouted when three of the masked men were approaching his direction, and when they got closer to him, one of them showed the gun pointing directly just at the centre of his forehead, making him shiver.

"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP." Mr. Byun gulped as he raised his hands in defense, while his eyes looked around to see every single people in the hall was shivering and crying for life.

"DON'T LOWER YOUR HANDS! DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE FROM THE SPOT." Another man walked in, straight went towards the two grooms who were standing clueless about what all happening around them.

"STAY STILL STAY STILL!" He shouted as he jumps and straight went up to the golden blonde, spinning him off as he left arm was clutching the smallers neck and the other hand holding the gun, pointed to the smallers neck.

Panic and fear arouse in him, as he starts to shred down few strands of tears and his mouth was parting to cry out loud for been trapped by the strange man. "Ple—Please do—don't hurt me." He shivered as his eyes moved to the front.

"Baby it's me." His breathed stopped for a moment, realizing the voice right away as he turns back to look at the person in his eyes. The giant male removed his mask, as his eyes met Mr. Byun's making him shocked.