Chapter 39- Sexo

En başından başla

His lips meet mine but it wasn't long till he made his way down my neck. I moan out as he sucks on my sweet spot.

Jax unbuttoned the two buttons on my shirt and starts kissing across my collarbone. I start unbuttoning his shirt and gently take his tie off.

He starts grinding against me as he kisses me. I pull his shirt off and move my kisses down to his neck as he tries to take my shirt off.

"Stupid clothes." He mutters as he unbuttoned my shirt. I shrug my shirt off and Jax grabs it from underneath me. He then throws it to a corner of the room before paying his attention back to me.

He places kisses all the way from my next down my stomach. Once he met my skirt he pulled it off and threw it off the bed, leaving me in just my underwear.

"Can I?" He asks and I nod.

He smiles and kisses me as his hands slip into my panties.

A low grunt resounded in his chest once he felt how wet I was.

"Jesus christ Lara." He says pulling my panties down my legs and I help kick them off causing him to chuckle.

He then started kissing and biting my neck as his fingers teased my entrance.

"Please." I whimper and he nods. He meets my lips again kissing me firmly as he slides his middle finger in. He moans as I clench around him.

Just as I was teetering on the edge he slid another finger in. My back arched up off the bed as I tried not to moan loudly.

He thrusts his fingers in and out as he moves his mouth to my breasts.

Fuck wow.

His fingers move faster and I grab onto Jax's shoulder as my core tightens.

His thumb moves to my clit teasing it.

I grip his shoulders harshly and he just lets out a laugh.

"If you're ready just come." He tells me

"Come for me" Jax whispered in my ear.

My high crashed with Jax whispering in my ear and pumping his fingers in me till I came.

"You okay?" Jax asks once I hadn't really moved much.

"Mhm, I just want more." I admit shyly and he smiled softly at me.

"You sure?" Jax asks and I nod taking my hand down to unbutton his trousers.

He chuckles and kissed my cheek before helping me to finish undressing him.

He sprang out so fast my cheeks blushed as I looked away quickly.

"It's okay you can look." He says cupping my cheek with his large hand. I smile up at him and he kisses me again.

He grabbed a condom from the night stand and rolled in on himself. He lined himself up with me and places his hands on my hips.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod and smile at him.

He thrusts into me and gives me a minute to adjust before he starts moving.

"Fuck. " Jax grunted as my high starts to build again.

His breath came out in short puffs and soft rasping words that encouraged me. His hands gripped my hips as his thrusts continued. They weren't as slow as last time, but they definitely weren't as fast as what he was used to.

One of my hands played with Jax's hair whilst the other was free. Once Jax noticed and he slowly slid one of his hand into mine.

"Does it still hurt?" He asks kissing and sucking my neck.