Oliver Wood x reader: (broken leg) [PART ONE]

Madame Pomfrey had a go at me for trying to go to quidditch practice.

"Legally, you can't keep me here!"
I grumbled.

"No, I can't. But it's safer-"

"Then it's settled!" I clapped my hands. "I'm going, thank you for the hospitality Madame Pomfrey."
I smiled, grabbed my crutches and hopped out of the infirmary.

I had broken my leg in two places the previous week, as well as a rib. I had had to miss one practice, I'm not missing another bloody one.

I hobbled to the pitch, being slowed down by the middle grass under my crutches. I eventually managed to get changed, my cast visible though.

"ROGER!"
I yelled, looking for my captain on the pitch. He checked for who's voice it was, then noticed me; swooping down.

"What are you doing in your quidditch gear?"
He sighed.

"I'm going to play!"
I said proudly.

"Did Madame Pomfrey say you could?"
He pried, knowing I couldn't play.

"I wasn't even allowed to leave the infirmary."
I informed.
He rubbed his temples and looked at me; who was now struggling to stand up because the only thing holding me up was me broom.

"Go and rest (y/n)."
He commanded, and I shook my head.

Before I had time to protest, the Gryffindor team was making their way down to the pitch.

"You can't just not let me play!"
I fought and he sighed.

"Problem?"
Roger asked to Gryffindor team.

"Not at all, we just came to practise."
Wood said, standing his ground.

"We booked the pitch."
He spoke, angered.

"Wood, can you just help me here?"
He looked at me.

"What with?"
He creased his brows.

"This twat won't let me play quidditch, just because I broke my leg and I shouldn't have technically left the hospital wing... but that's not the point."
I grumbled.

Oliver felt a spark inside when she said this, she shared his passion.

It was at this moment he knew, he was falling for a Ravenclaw chaser.