Draco Malfoy x reader: (paper birds)

Draco still had his arm in a sling, after his son-story.

'It's killed me! It's killed me!'
Honest to Godric. Top class drama queen.

I sat next to my friend Amanda in Transfigurations, and the teacher began the class.

Midway through, she told us that she needed to attend an emergency staff-meeting and hurried out. Soon, there was a lot of talking, I didn't want homework, so I carried on with my work.

I felt paper fly into my hair, which was in a plait. I dug it out, and it was an enchanted bird.
I opened it to see stick figures snogging, animated, obviously by a charm, and it was labelled 'You' 'Draco'.

I rolled my eyes and Amanda looked over my shoulder at this point, to see what I was reading. Her eyes widened in shock and we both looked at the Slytherin prince himself, who winked at me, and smirked, his friends were making kissy noises, I just sighed, and rubbed my nose with my middle finger, as to tell him to fuck off.

My friend laughed at this, but Draco didn't. He just smirked wider.

'Playing hard to get, huh?'
The next note read. I crumpled it up and mouth;

'FUCK OFF!'

He shook his head and began writing again. 

'Come on babe, meet me after class.'

I looked at him, and shook my head. No.

*

I walked out of the class, and felt myself being jolted into a storage cupboard.

I turned on the light, and Draco was stood there, smirking mischievously.

The door was locked, so I went to grab my wand, with no avail.

"Looking for something (l/n)?"
He held my wand in his hand.

"Give it Malfoy."
I said, clearly agitated.

"Kiss me."

"Why would I want my first kiss to be in a broom cupboard!?"

"Because it's me, and I can make it like heaven."

I put my hands to my temples and rubbed, no ideas coming to mind.

"Will you let me out if I do?"

"Of course princess."
I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then."

He leaned in and kissed me thoroughly. His tongue exploring my mouth.

This wasn't so bad...