Oliver Wood x reader: (hidden quidditch)

The reader is a Gryffindor, but not on the quidditch team, due to never really wanting to sign up, but is a really great seeker.
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair colour
(S/c) = skin colour
(E/c) = eye colour
I went onto the quidditch pitch, I checked: no-one was scheduled to practise that day.

I put a quick charm onto a Quaffle, to keep it in the air, so a one-person game could be played. I had always told everyone that I was afraid of heights, I don't know why, but playing on the team has never interested me, nor sparked my attention.

Twenty minutes in I had scored eight goals, and blocked the opposite hoop, it was rather fun actually, the wind flowing through my (h/l) (h/c) hair, the sun beating down on my (s/c) skin.

I had eventually gotten board, and froze the Quaffle in place, doing tricks on my broomstick. I even dangled from it at one point, it was relaxing to be honest, my broom, stuck in the air, completely still, my legs tightly grasping the wood, and my arms dangling freely towards the ground, my eyes closed, soothing.

I swerved in and out of the goals, spinning through them, so gracefully, that you would think that I were a seeker. I am fast, don't get me wrong, but I specialise in chasing.

(Oliver's Point Of View)

I had decided to head to the quidditch pitch for a fly around, when I noticed something, no, someone in the air, they were so graceful, racing throughout the pitch, they wouldn't make a bad seeker, or chaser. But then I looked closer. It was her. The outgoing, scared of heights girl. (Y/n) (y/l/n). I thought she hated quidditch, always tucked away in the library, never showing up to matches. I must be dreaming, seriously! It couldn't be.

I watched as she landed, I looked closer and noticed her many features. (H/l) (h/c) hair, glistening in the sun-light, her (e/c) orbs, full with adrenaline, then she caught my eye, immediately going bright red, her once-calm eyes, now wide.

(Your Point Of View)

I locked with him. Oliver James Wood. He couldn't have seen me, could he? It's not like I was stood in the middle of the quidditch pitch, holding a freshly-polished, now boom. I dropped the broomstick and bolted, straight into the library. The quiet zone, the safe place.

No more than five minutes later, I was engrossed in a book, when I heard the door open, I glanced up, and Wood was stood there. He peered around before looking at me, and heading towards me at the same time.

"(Y/n)!"

"Yes?"

"I didn't know you played quidditch!"

"Shh! I play, but I've never wanted to play in front of other people!"

He inched closer, until our chests were touching, he reached her my waist before looking directly into my eyes. I mentally gulped. My crush, is holding my waist, talking to me.

"I like you, you know."

"Oh?" Was the only word I could get out.

He leaned down and out lips met.

After a few minutes he pulled away.

"Will you join the quidditch team?"

"How are you going to convince me?"

I cocked an eyebrow, along with me head, in question.

We locked lips again.

"How about now?"

"I don't know, I think I am going to need a lot of convincing."
I say, tugging his collar.

"Oh, no."
His thick, Scottish accent spoke sarcastically.

This is going to be a long day...