Harry Potter x reader: (fight.)

Okay, so. I got this idea while I was on a walk, the way I get all of my weird story ideas. I don't think Harry would do this, but you know.

I knocked on the door of The Burrow. This is not how I imagined my marriage going.

Me and Harry had gotten married three months ago, after dating for three years, he had proposed after the battle had finished.

Molly opened the door, and say my tear-stained cheeks, immediately ushering me in.

I wasn't a Weasley, but I had grown up with them. They were a second family after my own. My family lived all the way across England, so there was no use going there. The burrow was a fifteen minute drive from where we had bought a house.

She sat me on the settee while I sobbed, sitting next to me, rubbing my back soothingly.

"(Y/n) dear, what happened?!"
She asked, worriedly.

"Harry! - kids! - no! - shout!"
I cried harder.

"Take your time dear,"
She reassured.

I took a few deep breath, before holding onto Molly tightly, she reverberated by consoling me tightly into a hug.

I sat up, wiping my eyes with my sleeve, before trying to talk slower, making sure she will be able to make out my words.

I began explaining everything.

*Flashback*

Me and Harry had just sat into the settee by the fire, he pulled me into his embrace, my head settled onto his chest.

"(Y/n) love?"

"Yes Harry?"

"When do you want to have kids?"
He rested his chin on top of my head. I scoffed.

"What?"
He asked, as if I was making no sense what so ever.

"Kids?!"
I chuckled.

"Yes, what's so funny?"
I could literally hear his eyebrows raise.

"You want kids? I know full well I don't."
I leaned into his touch and he tensed up.

"You don't want children?"

"Not in a million years love. I've never liked kids. Merlin, why would I put myself through the horror of dealing with my own?!"
I laughed.

"What if I want kids?"
He asked, pulling away from me to look me in the eyes.

"Then good for you, Harry."
I nodded.

He shook his head.

"But I want kids."
He argued.

"And I don't."
I spoke.

He crossed his arms across his chest and stood up.