Chapter 21

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V

Running off into the forest was a difficult task as this place wasn't the most secure but in every place there's a corner nobody goes to. I won't go to the fountain as I know Jungkook and the others will look for me there, I won't go anywhere obvious and to easy to find. Walking into the Western part of the forest, I sat under a large tree. Checking my surroundings before bringing the book out of my hoodie. I opened it once skipping past the first page of the book. The second page revealed the same man and woman from my memories or dreams. The two of them were close to together as the man wrapped an arm around the woman pulling her close whiles she smiled happily, the same expression on her husband's face. Rubbing my thumb over the picture a fond smile made its way to my face. Reading the bottom of the bottom of the page, I tilted my head.

~ King Lires and Queen Cantrasia
Of The Kingdom Renuis ~

Are they my parents?

Their King and Queen?

Maybe this a history book.

Renuis.....Renuis.

I skipped over to the next page.

Year and years in history had the Dark Angels and vampires been in war with each other. Both wanted  right to the land and strength amongst the other. Though they both kept plotting against each other, they both feared awaiting the next move of each opponent. The King of the Vampires, during the war, called Pandema, was King Fortnis and the King for the Dark Angels was, King Jooih. Both Kings had an heir but no Queen to share the burden of taking care of a child. Fortnis brought Cantrasia as an heir and Jooih brought Lires as an heir both arranged to marry an Official's first born. Years passed and both children were neglected and pushed into the face of war by their Kings. A day came when both Kings arranged  a face to face meeting as too many had died from both sides , there was no war to be fought. The Prince and Princess were forced to attend this so called meeting as a peace making agreement. As both Kings made their way into land where many had died and fought for their kingdoms and race, the two children had made eye contact. One eye contact only mates could make. They were attracted to each other but knew that their love was forbidden and spat upon by their own kind. As an agreement was being established, the small princess and prince made a plan to escape to play and talk a while for this meeting was going to be one of centuries long. The Dark Prince and The Vampire Princess went to forest medow nearby where the truce was being made. They danced, played, talked and sung together until they were both young adults being forced to marry an official's offspring. They had both fallen in love bringing together a child. A daughter who's name was not to be said till her mate was found. The two royals had bred a pure blood, a child of darkness and light. A child of both life and death. A child of both Dark Angel and Vampire. A child of the Kingdom Renait and Kingdom Sornuis, together it was Renuis. A child feared by everyone. When the discovery of the was made, the infant was sentenced to death but the two forbidden lovers wouldn't allow it so. The two fought for the life their daughter, both winning peace among the land and peace amongst themselves. The two Kings had both stepped down from the throne allowing their heirs to marry and rule over what is now Renuis.
Queen Cantrasia and King Lires had decided to divide the land into 12, sharing it with Vampires and Dark Angels. Each piece being ruled by their own King and Queen but Lires and Cantrasia ruled over the whole land nevertheless. Being the higher ups of the Land.

That's pretty selfless of my parents.

I-I think their my parents. The daughter's name was never to be mentioned.

I gotta know who they are.

_---------------_

Hey Guys! I'm sorry for not updating. I was in boarding school till October and then after that I was in a really rough patch with myself and everyone. Unfortunately depression got me and I hope those of you who do are getting the help you need and are finally healing. I'm sorry for not updating and I hope I can more. Since I'm still healing, I'm putting this book on HIAUTUS until I don't know. I love you all and thank you for your support.

-Marvelstan0905