Chapter 11

Your P.O.V /Third Person P.O.V

" WHO ARE YOU?!" They shouted once again. I crouched down and cried into my knees.

"I-I don't know! I-I can't answer you." I said frustrated crying into my hands. I felt so much pressure from that question. I didn't know who I was... I had no family... no friends...I was alone. I don't have any memories from before I woke up in that miserable village. I don't remember anyone who was remotely nice to me...I wish I could answer the pressuring question but I couldn't. This was such a cruel dream. I wanted it to end now. Why am I imagining things like this? Who am I? Is there something wrong with me? Why do I keep mentioning people I don't know... people I have never met or seen...seeing children of my classmates and myself...Why am I crazy like this? Why do I feel so close to all these people? I don't know them... I never did. All this pressure, all this thinking.... it hurts.

" Please just wake up from this terrible dream." I cried softly. I heard a silent almost inaudible whisper, looking up I saw that familiar bright light. I put my hand to cover my eyes and next thing I knew all I saw was black.

_----_

I gasp jolting up awake. I scan my surroundings to see I was in Principal Kim's office. I gasped as I felt Lord Jimin's hand on my shoulder. He was standing next to me whiles Mr Kim and Lord Jeon had their hands on his shoulders. I scooted away slightly feeling awkward as I remembered those familiar cruel dreams.

" W-Why am I here?" I question jumping off the desk. Lord Jimin's hand slid off me as I stood as far away as possible from the three. Not that I was too scared of them.. I just needed some time to process. The three gazed at each other and for some reason I knew they were going to lie to me. They all gave me fake smiles before stepping closer.

" Y/n. Lord Jeon brought you here because he was concerned on how much you have been passing out." Mr Kim smiled. He wasnt lying nor was he telling the truth.

"O-Oh." I stutter out blankly.

" Are you ok?" Lord Jimin asked me. I glanced at him with some sad but knowing eyes. I didn't know if it was a dream or memory but I'm sure that Lord Jimin didn't have wings at the moment.

" Y-Yes." I answer. I place my right hand on my left arm as I was starting to feel awkward. I gasped slightly as I felt my skin was cold. Colder than usual... Why am I cold? I was the same temperature Lord Jeon, Yuki and Yuri were.

" Y/n. Is there something wrong?" Lord Jeon gave me a small smile. I raised an eyebrow. Something in my head was telling me that these three did something.

" Y-Yes. Why were you messing through my head?" I ask unconsciously. The three's eyes widened but they quickly fix themselves into a serious and neutral demeanor. My eyes widened along with theirs as I couldn't find the right words to express the shock I was feeling.

" What are you talking about? " Lord Jimin asked faking his curiosity. I saw right through his little act but decided I shouldn't act against it. Maybe I'm just really really bonkers.

" Nothing." I replied quickly. I looked to Lord Jeon quickly.
" Thank you for bringing me here Lord Jeon."

Lord Jeon steps closer to me and instead of coldness radiating off his body.. He put his hands on my shoulders and he feels....warm. I was surprised nonetheless as I was sure that he was cold before.

" Your warm. " I mutter not really knowing who I was directing that to. Jungkook's eyes widened for a second before he cleared his throat.

"P-Please repeat?" Lord Jeon asks me pretending as if he had not heard me. Bingo. The three of them definitely did something to me. They know something and I'm going to find out. I smirk a little catching the three off guard.

" Nothing. Enjoy your day." I simply smile fakely. Hiding my shock, anger and suspicious very well. The three had been hesitant but bought my act. For some reason all of this made me gain a sudden rush of confidence. I couldn't explain it. I bowed to them and walked out of the room going back to the Moon Dormitory taking my sweet time. I needed to think. I needed to be alone. I've been here for two days and I'm finding out so much. It couldn't have been a dream if those three are reacting that way. So maybe their memories... I wont speak of them to anyone.. I'll rather have everyone thinking I'm rather sane than the opposite.

In Principal Kim's Office

The three men took a deep breath as they heard you footsteps fade away.

" She knows too much." Namjoon answers quickly sitting behind his desk.

" You think?" Jimin added sarcasm laced in his voice. Jimin felt kind of relieved that you remembered him, he felt happy that you knew that he was your big brother, your oppa. He missed you for so long and now he felt even more relaxed that you were here with him but felt just the same amount of concern for what's about to come.

" She feels me. She said I was warm." Jungkook stated astonished. Namjoon rose a brow before rolling he's eyes.

" Yeah. No matter how much she tries to avoid you. She will pulled closer to you." Namjoon answers swiftly. Jungkook smiles lightly.
" She's remembering too much. It's going to take a toll on her. Jimin do you think you can add another memory block, just for now? "

Jimin scrunched his eyes brows and made a face in confusion.

" What? Why? You said you couldn't se-" Jimin was cut off by Namjoon who hushed him.

" I know what I said. I can't see her future anymore. Just block her memories for now. Till I can try and grasp a little bit of her future once again?" Namjoon explained. Jimin nibbled on the side of his lips.

" Didn't you already see? We were in head... She sensed well...you two...but she has a definite chance of knowing you are trying something once else. " Jungkook glared. Jimin ran a hand through his hair but Namjoon said completely unfazed.

"Do it Jimin. Be quick and fast." Namjoon commanded. Jungkook widened his eyes.

" What? Who's says she won't break this one?" Jungkook snapped. Namjoon glanced at his friend.

" That's the point. The sooner she....

_----_