Chapter 13

A Week Later
Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V

Its been a full week and I have not been having any dreams lately... I was kinda of disappointed at the fact... I actually started to belive they were memories but no they are cruel dreams just like I thought. The voice in my head.. Akiko... Is making me think I'm really going crazy... I can talk to her and she talks back to me. After talking with her for a while.. You find out some things... very interesting things but she never tells me anything about myself or her. I've completely given up on that topic. On the brightside I've got know so many new people and gdsined many new friends. They were all sweet and cute. Yuki, Yuri and I have made an incredible connection. We dance and do anything we find fun. We most of the time find ways to make mischief which gets us in LOTS of trouble with Principal Kim and Lord Jeon.....but it's so worth it. Right now I was currently finishing up some homework I received for Math... I couldn't figure out this problem and it was frustrating me. Lord Jeon has always been a help and kind person to me and surprisingly I'm the closest to him out of all the people I've met....well besides the girls and shockingly Lord Jimin. Standing up from the desk I grab my books and notepad walking out of the room to the one next door I knock on the double doors to hear a faint 'come in' . With a small struggle I enter the room and look to see Lord Jeon sitting on the couch reading a book. He looks up from the book and give me a smile, I return it.

" Y/n sweetheart? How may I help?" I blush at the nickname Lord Jeon has given me. It was only one of many. He always calls me sweet things which I find quite flushing. He was very sweet and super funny once you get to know him closely. Or atleast I think I'm close to him.

" Oh my gosh! Y/n your embarrassing us.. stop blushing!"

"Sorry! He's just so...ethereal."

"Exactly don't embarrass us in front of this fine specimen."

"Akiko...Shut up."

"No I will not. You need to make a move honey... Before somebody else claims him."

" Claims!? Who?! What?! His mine!"

"Exactly baby girl, get your man."

"Why are we having this conversation?"

"I don't know but get back before he thinks your weird."

"Hey...your the one who started talking to me."

"JUST GO PABO!"

" Y/n? Princess? Are you ok?" Jungkook called me to concerned. I snapped out of it and glanced to him blushing turning even more shades of red. I nodded.

" I have a few maths problems, I can't figure out. If I'm not bothering may you please help me?" I ask moving foot from foot. He chuckled softly and gestured me over. He closed his book and put it down on the table. He scooted over so I could sit next to him. I walked around the table and sat next to him. I layed my books down and brought a pencil from inside my book. I opened my notebook and textbook I was given.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I stared upon Y/n as she opened her book trying to find the page for her homework. Even doin  the simplest things... She still looked effortlessly beautiful. I can't even take my eyes from her. She's so gorgeous and I missed her so much. Why did they have to take her from me? I missed her lips, her beautiful e/c eyes, her cute cheeks, her long eyelashes, her angelic voice and so much more. Even just her presence is enough to make me go crazy. I hope she's starting to feel what i still and will always feel for her.

" Lord Jeon? Jungkook?" She called me. I felt blood rush my cheeks as she called me tilting her head cutely. Guess she didn't lose that habit.

" Y-Yes?" I clear my throat. She smirked slightly and leaned even closer to me.

" Did I make the Lord Jeon Jungkook stutter? " She asked me evilly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

" No. I was simply clearing my throat, right sweetheart?" I ask pushing a button. Her ears and face went red causing me to smugly smile.

" Did I make the Y/n blush? " I ask teasingly. Y/n scoffed a few times looking everywhere but my eyes.

" N-No. It's j-just hot. " She lied. As her                 I know everything about her even her cute lying habits.

" Sure babe." I say sarcasticly causing her to blush even more. I exhale a sigh and brought my hand to bring a stray hair out her face and behind her ear. Still so soft.
" Your cute."

I almost felt concerned by how much her face had went red but knowing I was just teasing her I took no mind to it.

" T-Thank you. You are very sexy." She muttered under her breath but I clearly heard it. My smirk grew even more and put my hand under chin softly making her look at me. I made eye contact with her falling to those deep eyes.

" What did you say?" I smugly ask. She wanted to remove her eyes but I kept her firm, locked and loaded into my eyes.

" N-Nothing." She lied. I rose a brow and leaned closer to her. She did the same surprisingly.

" Come on tell me Y/n." I push slightly. Y/n shook her head and unconsciously licled her lips.

" I said nothing." She said confidently leaning even closer to me. I leaned so we were only about an inch apart. I felt her minty breath fan my face as I searched her eyes along with me asking for permission for what I'm about to do next.

"Y/n can I....

_-_-_

CLIFFHANGER
😈
AUTHORNIM IS EVIL

CLIFFHANGER😈AUTHORNIM IS EVIL