Chapter 2

There was still a few hours before it was time for classes. I got bored in my room and went outside in the hallway. I walked down the stairs see two of the girls from earlier talking. They saw me and smiled. One had Baby Blue hair whiles the other one had Baby Pink hair.

 One had Baby Blue hair whiles the other one had Baby Pink hair

" Hey Y/n ,my names Yuki and this is my sister Yuri." The one with baby blue hair smiled. I grinned back and waved.

" I hope you feel welcome here. Our room is down the hallway by the way if you need anything. " Yuri grinned back. I nodded slowly.

" I'm adjusting but yeah it's nice so far. Thank you though. "I say softly. The girls were about to say something before they looked behind me and stood up bowing. I froze and turned seeing another boy. He wasn't there before when I came. I widened my eyes and bowed to.

" Hello you must be Y/n " His deep silky voice gave shudders down my back.

" Yes my Lord. " I say nervously. He must also be a lord if everyone bows for him.

" My name is Taehyung, Lord Jungkook's brother." He announced brightly. I nod and bow once more.
" You may look up Y/n."

I looked up hesitantly and was met with another unreal handsome man. He also had a shark jawline.... A perfect nose but it had a small mole on it but it was still effortlessly perfect.... He had brown eyes that would turn blue at times and pink lips. His hair was brown  styled in a way that complimented his features just perfectly.

" It is my pleasure to meet you my Lord." I say looking everywhere but his eyes. He gently grabbed my jaw in his cold hand making me look  him in the eye. He smirked.

"The pleasures all mine. Do me a favor my dear, go call my brother." Taehyung commanded before I nodded frantically and rushed up the stairs making my way to the double doors. I knocked on the door. I heard a 'enter'. I touched the door knob hesitantly before I opened the door.  The room was just as big as mine. There was a book shelf at every corner, a couch in the middle of the room, then there was a desk near the windows where a view of the whole school was displayed. I looked towards the couch where I saw  Lord Jeon reading a book. He looked up at me and smiled softly.

" Ah Y/n may I help you with something? " Jungkook asked me. I blushed a deep red and bowed quickly remembering what happened with the other Lord.

" Uhm M-My L-Lord your b-brother requests y-your p-presences d-downstairs." I stuttered out quickly looking down at my shoes. He sighed before standing up. I could smell his strong musk cologne from up close, he was in front of me.

" You may stand Y/n " Jungkook sighed calmly. I stood up properly and looked down. I felt his cold finger on my chin before he lifted my chin making me look up at him in his soft brown reddish eyes.
" You know Y/n ,you don't have to bow to me. And if your comfortable with it you may call me Jungkook but only you. "

" Y-Yes M-My L-Jungkook." I stuttered looking in his eyes blushing deeply. He gave me a small smile before nodding and walking off.

" Follow me. " I heard him say. I dashed after him almost bumping into him. He walked down the stairs and the girls who were bowing before were gone making me feel a little awkward and slightly nervous. Taehyung who was standing by the corner leaned up on pillar who was busying looking out the window.

" Brother? " Jungkook called for his brother. Taehyung suddenly looked at Jungkook then me making me bow immediately.

" Oh so I see you brought her with you. I need to talk privately with you." Taehyung says calmly. Jungkook sighed before he ran his fingers through his hair.

" Y/n I'll need you to go back to your room, please." Jungkook says softly before Y/n bowed again. She rushed upstairs as soon as she was told to leave. She leaned on the door holding a hand over her chest. Her heart beating rapidly.

+-+-+-/

Jungkook's P.O.V/3rd Person P.O.V.

I looked at my brother opposite the pillar from him. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes.

" Yes Brother ?" I sigh as I already feel what he's gonna say.

" What were you thinking? " Taehyung asks his brother anger and disappointment imminent in his voice. Jungkook looked at his brother with confusion.

" I don't understand the issue here. I'm only protecting her." Jungkook argued. His brother stood up straight from the pillar now.

" No, no your not, your making it worse. She doesn't even remember who she is. You should have just left her in that village. "

" Either way.... The village still sent her here. Did they not  ? She would have ended up here."

"Still why would she need to be here in the Moon Dormitory where it's unsafe because of that thing. The closer she is to you, to us, the closer it gets. The more it gets. "

" Well it wasn't me who put her in here.  You know Namjoon has a purpose for everything after all he knows all. "

" You allowed it. Your the Lord here, so you make orders, what goes and what doesn't. "

" Brother if you have complaints please go to Namjoon and tell him, I have had it with this conversation"

" No-"

" Brother I say this as an order talk with me later. "

" Fine, this is not over. "

" Yes that's.... What later means? " Jungkook questions confused. Taehyung just rolls his eyes and walks up to his room. Jungkook sat down in the couch rubbing his face with his hands starting to rethink  his decision. The Lord shook his head ignoring his disheartening thoughts.
" No. She's safer here with you."

I sighed and stood up off the couch trudging back up to my room. Stepping inside I closed the door and took a deep breath in before picking a book off my shelf to distract myself. I sat down and opened the book, beginning to scan the pages of the words printed on them.

I hope I didn't make the wrong decision. Your too important to me to lose.

-=-=!

Hey Guys!
I hope you enjoyed that chapter and are enjoying the book so far. But what was Jungkook and Taehyung talking about and why?

Love you guys ❤️

-Angie