Chapter 17

Your P.O.V/Third Person P.O.V

The boy's laughter was menacing and just the definition of creepy. The laughter brought a chill down my back. It wasn't delightful or bright like any other child's laughter. I backed away a little my mind telling me to run and never look back but I was stubborn and stayed put wanting to know if the child was going to be alright or not.

" Is everything OK?" I ask feeling a surge of fear rush through my body. Before I could even process everything, he ran past me pushing me to land on my rear on the cold pavement. He ran down the alley way into the other end. I blinked for a moment before standing and following him.
" Hey! Wait!"

I don't know why I am following him. I felt I should run the opposite way and forget I ever met him but at the same time I felt I should follow him and make sure he gets home safe. Curse my kindness. I ran into the dark alley, it was dark in the middle and I could only make out the small silhouette sprinting out into the other end leading to the other side of town. I ran after him as fast as my body could. Soon the light came back and I saw him turn to the left of the end of the alley. I took a deep breath before sprinting quickly after him.

Where is he going?

I skidded the corner and saw him running through a crowd of people, I sigh before going after him. Surprisingly people made way for me and bowed causing me to quickly smile awkwardly and nod. I ran after as fast as my legs could carry me, trailing after the small boy. I saw him heading towards an abandoned building, it was dark and was in the form of a castle. It was basically falling apart as the grey walls had some holes punctured into them. It looked just about ready to collapse. The place near the castle was basically abandoned as many villagers avoided the place. I stopped just in front of the castle breathing heavily. I looked around seeing as no one was around and exhaled before slowly entering the castle. I immediately felt cold as I slid past the door. The hairs on my body immediately stood up as goosebumps arose on my skin.

" H-Hello?" I called out nervously feeling scared and regretful of my decision to follow the child. My voice echoed through the building as I flinched when what I'm assuming a group of birds caused some debris to fall from the ceiling. Feeling more curious, I cautiously stepped further into the building going down a lightly lit hallway. I saw the boy ran past me, making me fall out of surprise. I yelped getting up quickly, I looked down at my knuckles and knees seeing as there was scratches and blood was oozing out. I sighed and walked forward dodging as much debris as I could.
" Hello! Little boy! "

I walked for a while in the cold silence and I felt absolutely terrified. I was alone without anybody to help me or go through with this. I finally made it into a small yet large ballroom. It had roots and vines growing on pillars as the gold rimmings looked rusted and old. There were dead leaves and broken chairs adorning the white matte floor as the other exit of the room's doors were broken with what seemed to be........dry blood. I shuddered but stopped when I saw the little boy standing with his back facing me. He was standing far ahead of me in front of a mosaic window.

" Hey. Are you ok? I've been-" I was cut off when the boy suddenly grew the longest of nails, I've ever seen. They were claws as they were slightly curled.

" She's coming!" He laughed. I flinched when I heard his gruff and menacing voice. For an unknown reason I stood my ground and stayed alert. I want to know more. I don't know why but I feel like I'll get more answer from him than I will from anyone I know. I want answers and he seems to be the only who will tell me....without force or sneaking around.

" Who's coming?" I ask sternly. I back up a little wanting to keep as much distance as possible. Why do I belive him?

" She's coming! You won't win again." He suddenly bent over laughing creepily. I cringe my face as tried to think of as many things I've won in my life which is basically......nothing. Besides the girls I don't know any other 'she'.

" Again? What did I win? " shouting with slightly shaky voice. The boy turned around and what I saw was scary. I held back a scream as I took in his appearance. He had fangs that were down to his chin. He had blood red eyes along with a sinister smile adorning his lips. His brown hair was dishelled on top of his small head. There was many scary features about him but what really caught my attention was his neck. There was what seemed to be two deep holes along with a large gash..... bite marks.

What bit him?

" War! War!" He shouted happily clapping to himself as his nails made a click sound with each clap. War? What war?

"What war?" The boy smirked making his fangs dig into his chin. Black blood oozed flowing down to neck. I widened my eyes. Black blood? I eyed him carefully as he took a menacing step forward.

" You don't know?" He smiled wickedly. I shook my head taking a step back.

" I don't. Now tell me." I demand. He giggles in amusement. I raise a brow. He starts hysterically laughing before his hands clap once again. I look at him confused. What's so funny?

" They really did take your memories." He said. It seemed he was talking more to himself than he was me. I stumble back as realization hits me. I was right.. Namjoon... Jimin..... Jungkook... They did something to me.

"Ah... I see. It was for your own good."

_-_-_

What is the boy?

What is he talking about?

Why do you believe him?

What's going on?