Chapter 23

JUNGKOOK'S POV

   Today is the day. We are going to Busan. Why there? If we meet again....There's only one thing that I know from myself, I already moved on.

   I already told them that we are going to meet in our office. I'm done preparing myself and went to my car then start the engine.

   When I reached our building...hyunae is already there, only her.

"Goodmorning sir," she greeted with a small smile on her face.

" Goodmorning...where's taehyung and jimin?" I asked as I looked to my watch.

"They will be here in a minute sir," she said.

"They should be here, we might be late... you know that I hate that.." I said then looked away.

"Ehem, ehem.." We turned to looked on that person and saw jimin and taehyung.

"One minute late," I said.

"Sorry sir," taehyung said as he rubbed the back of his neck. We all went to my car... jimin was sitting beside me while taehyung and hyunae are on the back.

"Where are we going to meet Mr. Kim?" Jimin asked.

"On the hotel, he already told me the address.." I said without looking at him.

"Ahhh so..we are going to stay there overnight?" Taehyung asked.

"Its depends...but I booked on that hotel, just in case.." I said and he nodded. Few hours had passed and now we are here.

HYUNAE'S POV

   We are here, in Busan. We all went inside the hotel and took a sit on the waiting area.

"I will just call Mr. Kim, just wait there.." jungkook said as he went outside.

"Woahhhh Busan!!!! I miss you!!" Jimin said cheerfully.

"I'm kinda nervous.... is Mr. Kim a scary person?" Taehyung asked and I chuckled.

"No, actually...he is a nice person" I said and they both sighed of relief.

"Go to your room. Here's the key.." Jungkook came back with a key on his hand.

"There's only one key," jimin said.

"It means," Me, taehyung and jimin looked at each other and a smile form on our faces as we realized something.

"We will share!!!" We said in sync.

"Ya! Minimize your voices!" Jungkook said annoyed.

We went to our room and rest there. Jungkook told us that we will meet Mr. Kim later.

"Yey! What a good feeling!" Jimin said as he rolled himself on the bed.

"So cold!" Taehyung said. I just laughed at their reaction.

"Ahh hyunae," jimin called.

"Yes?"

"We will just go outside to buy some drinks and snacks," jimin smiled as he looked at taehyung.

"Okay," I smiled.

They went outside and I laid down on my bed. In front of our room is jungkook's room. I want to talk to him to clear everything but I don't know how.

JIMIN'S POV

    We went outside and saw a familiar face. I nudged taehyung and pointed to the man that I'm looking.