Chapter 1

I'm Hyunae. I moved here to Seoul to find some job and I did have a job!. I have an apartment here. I have a sister but she is in Busan right now with my grandparents. Today is my first day in work and I can't wait to see what it looks like.

I'm here in front of the building. As I went inside, I was shocked because it was so huge and elegant. Someone went to my direction and ask my name.

" Excuse me. Goodmorning, Are you Ms. Lee Hyunae?" She asked as she smiled at me.

" Oh uhm yes," I answered as I smiled back. She guided me to the elevator and we went to 15th floor. As the door open, I saw the co workers. She told me to go to the office of Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the boss of this company. As I went inside I saw him. Wearing a sunglasses and look so stress but despite of that he is still good looking and I admit it.

" Are you Lee Hyunae?" He asked as he stand up from his seat and came closer to me.

"Goodmorning Sir, uhm yes sir," I said smiled.

We went outside the office and I just stood there.

" Everyone. I would like you to meet Lee Hyunae our new employee." He said and then everyone clap their hands.

" Kim Taehyung. I assign you to guide her for a week and Hyunae I'm expecting a good performance coming from you. Okay everyone, go back to work." He said as he went inside his office.

" Hi. I'm Kim Taehyung, I will be your guide for this week and I hope we could be a good friends." He said smile and we both do the shake hands. He guided me to my workplace and taught me about the everything I have to do.

" By the way, Can we go to the coffee shop later? You know its break time," Taehyung said smiled before he went to his seat and I just nodded.

After a few minutes, I feel some presence in front of me. I looked up and saw a guy holding some papers.

" Hi, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. My table is right here beside yours," he smiled at me as he gave me the papers. I took it and my attention immediately went again to the computer. Something here is not functioning and I don't know what to do. Taehyung is not here, I saw him earlier in the elevator. One person appeared in my mind. I looked to my right and saw the guy earlier.

" Uhm, excuse me, Jimin I'm sorry if I disturb you," I said as he looked at me.

" No it's okay, what is it? Do you need help?" He asked as I gave him a small nodded. He came closer as he reach the mouse of the computer. Later on a small smile appeared on his face, sign that its already fixed.

"Done!" He said smiled. He looked at me and taught me how he do it in case that it will not function again.

" Thank you very much jimin, I owe you one." I said.

"No its okay, if your guide is not here, just ask me anything and I'm here to help you." He smiled as he went to his seat and took a glance at me again and smiled and I did the same.

-

And now that its break time, Taehyung called me and we went to a near coffee shop. We talked about the things here in our company. I saw some familiar figure in the counter. When that person turn around, my guess was right. It was Jimin!. I called him and he went to our table.

" Taehyung this is jimin, he is the one that I'm talking about, the one who help me earlier." I said smiled.

"Thank you jimin. Oh take a sit men!" All of us laughed for the sudden expression of Taehyung and Jimin took a sit.

" I know him hyunae, we're just not talking too much, you know we are busy on our task," Jimin explained and Taehyung nodded.

" So, what are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked as he take a sip of his drink.

"We are talking about the things here in our company," I said as I looked at Taehyung.

" I hope you will stay longer here in this company." Taehyung said and they both laughed.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because of our boss," Jimin said.

" What's wrong with him? " I asked.

" He is very strict and perfectionist, many employees here had resigned.... because of him" jimin explained.

" I'm sure that h-he have his own reason" I said and they both nodded. After that conversation we went to our office and start working.