Chapter 4

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. When I'm all done, I went outside and saw taehyung.

" oh taehyung! Good morning!" I said smiled.

" Good morning too!" He said smiled as I noticed that jimin is not there.

"Where is jimin by the way?" I asked.

" He told me yesterday that he will not work today, sorry I didn't tell you" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I just nodded and we headed in our work. I looked to my side and saw nothing. The desk was empty. Jimin is not there. It was kinda sad.

" Looking for jimin?" Taehyung smiled. He went to jimin's desk with his things.

" What are you doing? Your table is right there, our boss might scold us," I said whispering.

" ani, its okay. Our boss told me that this is my temporary table because jimin is absent but tomorrow my permanent seat is right there, on your other side," he said.

" Really!?!" I said as he show me his box smile.

Minutes has passed, and now its our break time.

" Hyunae, did you got home safely yesterday? The rain was so heavy," he asked with a worried on his eyes.

" Yes...."

"How? You left your umbrella right?" He said made me remembered the things that happened yesterday.

" Our boss, he took me home,"  I said as he widened his eyes and immediately took his phone on his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

" I'm going to tell jimin," he chuckled as he keep typing on his phone.

" Ya! Its not a big deal," I whined.

" For you its not, but for jimin and I, yes," he chuckled without looking at me.

The next conversation that we had is all about jimin. We were wondering why is he not here today because he didn't even tell us why. After that break time, we continue our work.

" Hyunae," Our boss got our attention. I immediately went inside his office.

" I just want to know why jimin is not here today," he said as he looked at me.

" Actually sir, I didn't know as well as taehyung," I said.

" Okay. That's it. Go back to work," He said in a stern voice. I can sense that he's mad right now.

After a few minutes, taehyung nudged me that made me startled.

" Hyunae," taehyung called.

" Later taehyung, I'm busy," I said still focusing on the computer.

" Its important," he said that made me looked at him.

" Do you want to have a dinner at my house later?" He smiled widely.

" Wow, how important is that huh?" I said.

" Ya, its a big deal for me and later let's go to jimin's house," he said that made me smile.

"I'm just kidding, okay I'm in!" I said and we both smiled.

   Hours passed and now I'm going to have a dinner at taehyung's house.

" You're living here alone?" I asked as we went inside the big house.

"Actually yes, my mother and father bought me this house so that I can live independently," He said as he told me to sit on his couch.

" Ya, feel at home." He said smiled as he made his way on the kitchen.

     While waiting for taehyung to finish his cooking, he let me use the television.

" Ya, hyunae, do you have a sibling?" He suddenly asked.

" ah yes, I have but she is in Busan right now with our grandparents," I said.

" What are you cooking? Woahhh...smells good!" I added as I rushed to the kitchen.

" Ya! Don't look at it! I'm not yet done cooking!" He said avoiding me to see it as he jokingly slapped my hand by the use of his spatula.

     After we ate the delicious food made by taehyung , we went to jimin's house. When we are here in front of his house, we noticed that the door are closed and the lights are turn off signed that there's no people inside. Taehyung called him. He said that he is in the hospital with his mother. We immediately went to that place and we found jimin sitting on the waiting area.

" ya jimin are you okay? What happened to your mother?" I asked worried as we took a sit beside him.

" I just saw her laying on the ground this morning, I got panicked...The doctor said that she is lacking of rest and just over fatigue" he said as he looked at us and we can see that he just cried.

"That's why your not there at work earlier?" Taehyung asked and jimin just nodded his head.

" sorry guys if I didn't text you or even call.." he said and we just patted his head, comforting him.

" So, your not going to work tomorrow?" I asked.

" I'm going, my brother will be here tomorrow morning. He will take care of her," he said.

We all go home. Its already 10 in the evening and I decided to sleep because tomorrow will be another busy day!.