Chapter 12

HYUNAE'S POV

I woke up early in the morning because we have a work today. I did my morning routine and when I'm all done, I went outside and saw them.

" Taehyung-ah I miss you!" I screamed as I went to hugged him.

"A-hh...aa-hhh I c-can't breath" Taehyung said as he laughed at my reaction.

"Ehem, ehem..." someone cleared his throat. Its jimin!.

"I heard that you two hangout yesterday ahhh," taehyung smiled as he pointed at me then to jimin.

"Is that a date?" Taehyung teased.

" Yes," jimin mumbled something that me and taehyung didn't heard.

"What?" Me and taehyung asked in sync.

" ahh I mean its a friendly date,"  jimin said as he rubbed his nose.

"Ahhh, come on let's go, before we get late," taehyung said and we headed in our office.

When we arrived, we went in our desk and start to do our task. Jimin is not working beside me like last time. While working, I noticed some paper placed on the top of my folder. Jimin name is written on it. I decided to give it back to him. While walking, I bumped onto someone and when I looked up...

" uhm sorry sir," I immediately said as he helped  me to stand.

" No its okay," he smiled. I noticed that the paper that I'm holding earlier is not on my hand right now.
I looked on the ground and found it. I was supposed to get it but another hand took it.

" Here, sorry" Jungkook said with a smile on his face and I did the same.

JIMIN'S POV

I noticed that my paper is not here in my table. I look around and my eye caught something. Our boss and hyunae. Yes, I watched the whole situation. I immediately went back to work when hyunae is approaching me.

" Jimin, I think its yours," Hyunae smiled as she handed me my paper.

" Yeah, its mine. Thanks." I said without looking at her.

" Are you okay?" She asked.

"Of course I'm okay. Why? Is there any reason for me not to be okay?" I said poker face when I looked at her.

" Okay," she said then went back to her seat.

Why did you said that jimin?!?! Are you crazy!?!...What if I offended her?...My mind is full of thoughts of these. I took a glance on hyunae. When she look at me, I immediately look away. Aisshhhh..What is happening to me?.

HYUNAE'S POV

Jimin is a bit.. weird today. He's been acting weird since our last day on our vacation.

" Taehyung-ah," I called as I nudged him.

"Yes," he said as he looked at me.

" Did you notice anything strange about jimin?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow on me.

" No...thing, I will tell it to you if I notice something," he said and we get back to work.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today is a tiring day, I noticed something about hyunae. I've been noticing it since her first day here in my company. She looks like my ex girlfriend. But I didn't remembered anything that she had a sister.