Chapter 22

HYUNAE'S POV

       I don't know what to do.... I do like him...but why is he avoiding me? Its so strange..I went outside and saw them.

"Hyunae!" Taehyung greet with a smile on his face.

"Let's go to our office," jimin smiled.

   When we reached the building, a smile on my face turned into a frown. Jimin asked me if I was okay and I just nodded.

  We went inside the elevator and jungkook went in too.

"Oh jungkook-ah!" Jimin greeted with a smile on his face.

"Oh hi, how's your day?" Jungkook smiled.

"Our day is good.." taehyung replied. Why is he not looking at me? Or even a glance?

" Jungkook-ah...are you ok-" the elevator interrupted me.

"See you later," Jungkook waved his hand before he leaves.

"Guys is he alright?" I asked.

"Ahh, y-yes..." taehyung chukled.

"Then, why is he avoiding me?" I asked.

"Avoiding you? Is he?" Jimin chuckled.

"Ya! Didn't you notice it?" I sighed.

"Did you eat something?" Taehyung teased.

"Ya! Forget it. Let's just go inside," I said then we went to our desk.

Yesterday and in this whole day, jungkook didn't talk to me. Even a glance, he didn't gave me!...now I know that he is avoiding me. But why?

And now that the worked is done... I told taehyung and jimin that I still have some things to do. They are going to wait me, they said.

But the truth is, I'm going to talk to jungkook. I can't take this anymore.

I knocked on the door, and I heard a voice telling me to come in.

"Jungkook," I called as I went inside his office.

"Why are you here?" He asked without looking at me while fixing his things.

"Jungkook, do you have a problem?" I asked but he didn't gave me a response.

"Jungkook-ah!" I yelled. I felt some tears running down into my cheeks. This time he looked at me.

"What's your problem?" He said as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You, you are my problem!" I shouted.

"Me?" He asked as he pointed to himself.

"Jungkook please...I know that you know what I'm talking about," I begged.

"Just leave hyunae," he said in a stern tone of his voice.

"Jungkook please.... why are you avoiding me?" I said.

"Avoiding you? Why would I do that?" He chuckled.

"You know I can't understand you...we're f-friends right? So tell me, so that we can fix it..." I said.

"Sorry hyunae but I think you should just leave," he said as he looked away.

"Why are you like this?! I don't understand! I'm being nice to you then you will do the opposite to me? You're hurting me jungkook! You're hurting me!"  I shouted and was about to leave but he called me.  I turned to him and saw his angry face but behind that I could still see the tears that are forming in his eyes.