Chapter 5

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. I went outside and saw jimin with taehyung. We all went in our office and start to do our own task. After a few minutes, our boss called jimin.

Taehyung nudged me and we looked at each other with a worried in our eyes. We heard our boss shouting and throwing something which made a loud noise. Jimin came out on his office and immediately went to his seat, beside me.

" I know that this is going to happen," jimin said.

" What did he do?" Taehyung asked.

" I told him everything but he keep saying that I should have an excuse letter. Guys, do you think you can even make a letter if you have an urgent? No right?" Jimin said like a debate. We just nodded our heads.

" Chill jimin, chill" taehyung said as he tried to calm him down.

" No, he can't understand or maybe he will never understand us. He is very cold hearted man. Let me ask you guys, what if that thing that happened to me yesterday will happen to you? You will do the same thing that I did right?" Jimin said annoyed. We gave him a time to relaxed himself.

Yes. We understand him even though I'm new here in this company, I understand him. Our boss is really a cold hearted man sometimes. I got a little annoyed on how our boss treat jimin today. He don't understand jimin, he don't understand how he felt yesterday. We just continue our work after that conversation that we had. Few minutes has passed, I decided to went to the pantry to get some coffee. And there he is again.

" oh sir," I said.

"Hyunae, If your going to absent, you should give me an excuse letter," he said annoyed as he take a sip of his drink.

" Sir, I'm not going to absent" I cleared him.

" Just in case, don't do what jimin did," he said.

" Sir I think there's an misunderstand here. Yesterday after work we went to the hospital. We found jimin there and he cried a lot from what happened to his mother. He got panicked and don't know what to do. He didn't forgot to have an excuse letter. He just took care of his mother in the whole time yesterday. I hope that you understand that sir," I said as I went outside and saw jimin and taehyung listening behind the door.

" ya! What are you guys doing there?" I whispered.

" Did you really do that?"  Taehyung asked.

" The what?, wait. We should work now. Its not break time" I said supposed to go to my desk but they stopped me.

" its already break time hyunae, let's sit right there." Jimin told us and we took a sit on the table.

" Did you really said that?" Jimin asked worried as I looked at him.

" Yes. I'm sorry jimin. I'm just protecting you." I said and he smiled.

" I'm just worried because your the first person who did that to him. Because all of the employees here are scared at him." Jimin said.

" Your brave Hyunae! I can't believe that you did that!" Taehyung said as he gave us a box smile.

" Guys he can't do that to us. He should be a little careful on saying things that can affect our feelings." I said to them and they just nodded their heads.

After that we went to work. I hope that our boss understand that. Jimin keep saying thank you to me. He said that he still can't believe the thing that I did for him. I just gave him a smile every time he said that and said ' I'm just protecting you' and he will smile widely.

Hours has passed and now we are going home. Taehyung and jimin already went outside waiting for me so that we can all go home. I went to the elevator and our boss went in too.

" Hyunae," he called as he removed his eye glasses and looked at me.

" Yes sir?" I said.

" I keep thinking from what you said earlier. And I realized that your right. Sorry if I acted like that to you and to jimin. I just can't control myself especially when that person do the thing that I don't want. I just did that so that next time you will do the right one. But I think I just over reacted earlier, you know, just stress." He said. I'm shocked from what he said. He is not the boss on our office. The is the real him, who has a heart for the people.

" uhm sir, I'm glad that you understand that and....sorry sir," I said.

" Why are you saying sorry?" He asked confused.

" I don't know sir. After we talked to the pantry earlier, the words that I said to you keep bothering me, so I think that I still have a mistake," I said as I gave him a shy smile.

" No, you don't have to say sorry. I understand it" he said smiled. When the elevator stopped, he smiled again before he leaves. I also did the same and went outside. I saw taehyung and jimin, I came towards them.

" Whoa, look at our boss, he keep smiling" taehyung said as he pointed at him.

" Ya,what happened hyunae?" Jimin asked smiled as he nudged me.

" Nothing," I said.

" Whoooo~~~ really nothing?" Taehyung teased.

" Okay fine, we just talked about what happened earlier on the pantry. He understand it and say sorry from what he did to me and to jimin. Its a lot of explanation" I said.

" Really? It is the first time he did that," jimin said can't believe.

" Why does he have to smile?" Taehyung teased.

" Ya, don't give it a meaning" I chuckled until we heard a growl coming from the stomach.

" Who's that?" Jimin said.

" Its me," taehyung smiled as he raised his hand.

" Okay let's have a dinner!" I said and we went to a near restaurant.

As we were on the restaurant, jimin immediately went to the hospital right after he finish his food to visit his mother, me and taehyung already went home after that. I did my night routine and change my clothes into pajamas and t-shirt. There's a lot of first time from what I did and said earlier on our boss and taehyung and jimin keep saying that to me even though on the restaurant earlier. I laid down on my bed and took a sleep.