"Uncle Green!! Hehe. I missed you, Uncle." and he hugged him.

"Gulffff! I missed you too! Where have you been?! Everybody here were really worried about you include your husband! He's totally in a messed you know!"

"He keeps on searching for you everywhere everyday after his working hours and after that, he comes here just to let go of his longing for you! I really pity him Gulf." said Uncle Green.

Gulf and Becca were taken aback by Uncle Green's words. "A-are you sure Uncle Green? I mean about h-he's looking for me and he comes here?" Uncle Green nodded.

"But why he's looking for Gulf Uncle Green? Still want to do his meanie? Oopps, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Becca, Phi Mew's youngest sister." Becca introduce herself.

"Hello Becca, I'm Uncle Green and nice to meet you. May I ask something? What did you mean by 'why he's looking for Gulf?' Isn't Gulf is his husband?"

"Errr..... Hehe, it's nothing Uncle Green." said Becca.

"Uncle Green, can I go inside? I'm super tired because of them." Gulf pouted his mouth while showing his tummy to him.

"Them??? You mean twinnies???" asked Uncle Green and Gulf nodded excitedly.

"Wowww, congratulations Gulf! Mew must be very happy if he heard about this news and....." before he could continue, Gulf cut off Uncle Green's words.

"No! They're mine Uncle Green and only mine! If you don't mind, please let us in!" said Gulf sternly and Uncle Green just nodded.

"Thank you Uncle Green. Sorry for my harsh words. Please, don't tell anyone that I'm here. I just want to meet with Aunt Mame and I need some privacy too."

"Yes Uncle Green, please don't tell anyone includes my family, especially Phi Mew because we're just here for three days. Hope you can keep it secret naa." Becca added.

"O-okay, if you say so."

"Thank you so much Uncle Green." They both said in unison. Uncle Green nodded and walk back to his guard house.

"Let's go to my room first to put our belongings and then we go to Aunt Mame's room." Becca nodded and she followed Gulf from behind.

Gulf opened the door and enters the room with Becca and he froze.

"This scents! It's his and I hate it!" said Gulf in his heart. Becca noticed Gulf's face changed as she too can smell the scent of his brother inside the room.

"Errr Gulf, are you okay? I..... Ummm..... I can smell my brother's scent inside your room." Gulf turned around and looked at Becca.

"Nope! I'm not okay and I hate the smell of this scent. Looks like I had to disturbed Aunt Mame and I hate to wake her up now in the middle of the night but I have no choice. Do you want to follow me or not?"

"I'll follow you, is it okay with you?" Gulf nodded and they went to Aunt Mame's room.

Gulf keeps on knocking on the door but there's no respond from Aunt Mame. He tried to knocked once again and suddenly the door was opened.