Taking my time to walk back into the entrance, I see him still standing there.

"Can a borrow a shirt?" He looks up from his phone.

"Ill bring you something." I nod going back to the room.

Turning the shower to its hottest, I strip and enter. The glass was fogged not making me worry about him walking in. Not that he would I hoped.

I savor the feeling of getting clean, leaving no thoughts in my mind but the soap washing everything away.

The thoughts rush to my mind stinging. Wait that's the shampoo in my eyes.

Finishing my shower, I wrap a towel from a cabinet around my body. Being careful not to slip on the floor, I open the door to see a pile a folded clothes sitting on the bed.

Dropping the towel, I pick the shirt up, bringing it over my head. It falls over my body, covering me like a dress. I put his boxers on, tying the lose waist band with my hair tie.

Going back to the bathroom, I find a tooth brush, and hair brush. Taking my time to finish up, I walk back into the room seeing it dark.

Flipping through tv channels, I find nothing that interests me, but a man.

Whatever.

I walk through the living room to the hall over. If I see him, I could simply say I was exploring. Looking into the first door on the right, he's sitting behind a desk.

The only light in the room comes from a lamp, making his face illuminated. I watch him typing on the laptop the size of his hand.

Walking in I sit on the chair in front of his desk. Still not grabbing his attention, though I know he can tell i'm here.

Looking out at the city for who knows how long, he shuts the laptop with a bang. I just looking back at him. "I cant four with you sitting there." His words shock me.

"My bad." I wasn't sorry, smirking. I could concentrate with people standing around me. I was used to it as mom had to observe my homework sessions.

"Come here." I jump up, almost skipping over to him. Sitting down on his lap, I lean into his chest.

"Hi." I was weak. I reach up to out my hand in his hair, reviving a groan from him. Running my hands in his hair, it get s quiet.

"You're a distraction." His voice deepened, pressing his nose into the side of my neck.

Pulling his hair harshly up, he looks at me with a dark glare. Something spiked in me, I don't know if it was excitement or fear, but I bring my face close to his.

"You don't mean that." I whisper.

Gathering a handful of my hair, he yanked my head back, receiving a small scream from me.

His nose traced down my neck, before a kiss is placed. "Mi fai credere che chi sia un dio." I moan, when he pulls my skin between his teeth.

His hand on my thigh travels up, squeezing. Kissing my jaw, he brings my head back up. His black eyes, watch my lips.

Squeezing the hand on my thigh, I bring my face closer to his once again, kissing the corner of his mouth. His eyes were intense, searching mine.

I nod, starting to breath heavily. The moment his lips met mine, everything stopped. Nothing mattered once I tasted the alcohol on his tongue.

His soft lips against mine felt right.

My eyes close, savoring the taste of his lips. The taste drove me crazy. He ran his tongue roughly across mine.

Gripping the back of my neck, he holds me in place. His cologne made its way through my nose, making me moan once again.

I run a hand through his hair earning a groan. Finding the little strength I had in me, I let go of his lips catching my breath.

He didn't stop trailing kissing down my throat.

"Touch me." He stopped at an instant. As if I was burning fire he moved away from me.

"It's getting late." Was that a hint to leave.

"Oh." He looked me in the eye, removing his hand from my thigh. I could tell he wanted to say something but I wouldn't push it.

I'm guessing he saw the hurt on my face, as he sat back, looking down.

Blinking at him, I sit frozen.

"You don't want me." He looks at the wall ignoring me. "Look at me!" I scream, surprised by the tone of my own voice.

My jaw is grabbed in a painful lock, sending a gap of pain into the air.

"Watch your fucking mouth." I grab onto his hand trying to pry it away.

"You're nothing but a warm mouth to me."

"You don't mean that." His hand grips harder.

"You like my being rough with you don't you, slut." I laugh loudly, shocked by his words.

His thumb trails across my lips, finally bringing my head back down.

"You won't hurt me." A look shines in his eyes. "You're so sure?" He could break my heart, throw me out into the street I didn't care.

"You want to fuck me. Do it." His eyes darken, but he doesn't move an inch.

"Just as I thought."

I shake my head, removing myself from his lap. He doesn't make an effort to stop me.

PLEASE VOTE!