Welcome to Hoodville (Part 1)

(Timeskip to the next night because Author-chan is a lazy potato ( ̄ー ̄))
(Hoodie's pov)

I can't believe that I got roped into babysitting this girl. I dragged the bag on the ground while we walked to the next rest stop. On top of that I literally had to rip the bag outta Toby's hands after he injected that stuff into her to keep her asleep.

Based on Jeff's....report. The skeletons are starting to lose us but they are still close behind. And we still have to drag this stupid girl around. It's almost dark and it's raining . The cabins were right in front of us now but I'm soaking wet. Everyone went to their own cabins I picked up the body bag and threw it on the bed. I went outside to the porch and sat down. If it wasn't for that stupid Toby and his finding things then I wouldn't even need to be here.

" I literally could have been out there killing at least 10 people in one night. And yet I'm here protecting something." I slammed my hand on the side of the chair. I felt the pain travel through my hand. I took off my mask and pushed down my hoodie.

I went in my pocket and took a pack of cigarettes out. I took one out and lit it. Smoking calms me down. I feel like now I don't have to punch anyone in the face for annoying me. I threw my cig in the grass hoping it'll start a forest fire and kill some people. But the rain stopped the fire from spreading.

I put my mask and hoodie back on and went back into the house. And there was a empty body bag on the floor and a girl in a dress rummaging through my hoodies.
" HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK UR DOING?!??THOSE ARE MY HOODIES!!!!!!!"
" I was looking for new clothes."
"Not with MY hoodies!"

I ran over there and grabbed my hoodies from her. I folded them all back neatly  and closed the draw. I turned around  and she was rummaging through  my closet.
"ArrrrrRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!! What are you DOING!!!???"

She giggled and ran to the other side of the room. I ran after her and grabbed her by her hair. I flipped  out my gun  and put it to her head.
"I don't care what Slender says. I don't care if he'll kill me or not. DoN't ToUcH mY HoOdIeS."
"Alright"

She got out of my hold and fixed her hair. She made a straight face like this:   -_-    And turn around. I rolled eyes and put my gun away.
" Look. Sorry grabbing your hair and all that but don't  touch my hoodies and we'll  be alright. Got it?"
" So you guys are all murders huh."
" yeah, what of it? Got a problem because  I can easily  fix that. I've been itchin for a kill. "

I tapped on the gun in my pocket. This girl irritated me like Toby does. And there is no way she will do that and get away with it. I'll shoot her dead first.

Hey guys! Author-Chan here! (*>_<*)Sorry  guys about  not posting  a chapter... And that this one was so short a next one will be coming  soon. Lots  of things are going on in my life like depression and all that junk but I'll get to more chapters for u guys. Welp see ya later! 🥰😍😘

 Welp see ya later! 🥰😍😘