New Lifestyle

Once upon a time in the year of 201X Humans and Monsters ruled the planet in harmony. But one day everything changed when humans attacked the monsters, a war broke out between the two. After the long battle the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. Then one day a human child fell into the hole, into the underground. The child broke the barrier from the underground. Allowing monsters to finally roam around the planet. But.... Maybe they aren't the only ones...

(Frisk's pov)
*Flashback*
I looked at Toriel. "Won't you come with us mama? " She shook her head. " No my Child. I would like to stay here in the mountains with my family. But I leave u in the care of my best friend Sans. I love you. Bye my child. " Sans took my hand and walked me all the way into the light leaving a crying goat family behind.
*End of Flashback*

(Sans's POV)
The kid has been thinking of Toriel and her family for a long time. I watched her from the kitchen looking at the mountains. Frisk turn away from the window and looked at me. It seemed as though she was crying.

I opened my arms and she ran into me giving me a bear hug. "Wow. What a bear hug kid. I almost can't bear it! Ur so strong. " She giggled. "I love you Sans" She mumbled with her head in my shirt.
" I love u 2 kiddo. "  I pulled away from the hug and kept both of my hands on Frisk's shoulders.

"So what do u want to eat for breakfast" Frisk put on her thinking face and tapped her cheek. "Maybe...we should make some. " She smiled at me as I knew what she was about to say.... "Eggs! Bacon! Grits!  And... " She smiled brightly as she waited for me to finish it.... I rolled my eyes, "Grapes? "

She laughed, "yeah those to.... But something else. " Sausage? " She giggled and screamed "Sausage! " I blushed and I turned around to hide it. "Ok kiddo, I should go wake up Papyrus. Also maybe u should closed that window it's gonna rain soon" Frisk walk to the window and looked at the woods. "Sans." She said quietly.

I turned around. "Yes? "  "Do u ever.... Get scared of the woods. " I sighed and walked over to her.... "Nah not really. Trust me. Monsters are the scariest things on this planet. " Frisk frowned.

"But u guys aren't scary. Especially Papyrus. He is a big ol' cinnamon roll" I chuckled. "Welp. Not everyone thinks that. " Frisk looked through my eyesockets as if she was staring into my soul. Then she leaned in and kissed me. We were together ever since I dragged her out of the underground.

*Flashback*
"Frisk! Come on! Papyrus is waiting for us outside! " I was pulling her arm. "No!  Let me go!  I wanna stay with her. " She was crying and trying to pull away from me.

I was getting very irritated and looking at her beautiful face crying tortured me. It was like repeating the death that chara had inflicted upon me 2000 times.... With that knife... Repeatedly cutting through me.

I felt my left eye turn full of magic. Guessing it was blue now. And before I could think to stop myself I forced frisk to kiss me. It like I lost consciousness, completely losing myself.

When I came back to my senses I put frisk down. She was so stuck she couldn't even... Speak. Wow what a fail. Hit or miss.. I guess I always miss huh?

"Frisk I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me. If u want I have some other kisses I can give u. " I pulled out a red heart shaped box of Hershey kisses.  And she looked at the box blankly.

She looked back at me... And took the box out of my hand pulled me by my jacket. And kissed me... Actually kissed me! Like.... Mouth to mouth....  She pulled away and smiled. I blushed and directed my eyes to the ground. I scratched the back of my head. "S-so does that mean we are together and Your coming with me?"

Frisk smiled brightly and nodded her head. I hugged her. Then papyrus yelled out to us, "BROTHER! HUMAN! COME LOOK AT THIS VIEW IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! " Frisk giggled.  I grinned, "Last one there is a rotten apple! " I start to speed walk then she says from behind me, "First one there will lose their soul. " I stopped and turned around and looked at her, she started running past me, "Just playing! Let's go! " I chuckled, "Wait for me. "

*End of Flashback*

I pulled away from the kiss... And closed the window. "Come on frisk this is our new lifestyle. No more staying underneath a rock. It's time to climb  Mountains! Even fall and make some mistakes. " She looked like she saw a Napstablook... I meant ghost. "Ok ok.... All other mountains except Mt. Ebott. "

We started laughing then got the ingredients and supplies to make breakfast.

*NEW CHARACTER ALERT: Ticci Toby*
(Toby's pov)
I see a girl and a... Skeleton? Interesting.

Tick tock on the clock...