A night with Ticci Toby

(Jeff's POV)
  Thoses bags of bones are still on our asses we gotta stay 3 more days. I sprinted up to Jack  who started to slow down sensing I was trying to talk to him. 

"So the skeletons haven't lost us yet  earlier I dropped a piece of my clothing to trick them into thinking they going the right way. Let's zig zag for 3 more days. Give the bag to Toby for tonight."  He looked pissed off but idgaf.

"Fine but if something happens I'll eat everyones Kidneys. It'll be a Knife Dinner... Oh did I say knife I meant Nice. " See no. That pissed me off.

"Touch my knife I'll break your spine"
"Let something happen to the Princess and your dead meat. "

I scoffed and slowed down as he kept walking. I called behind me, "TOBY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"
he sprinted over lifelessly. I didn't care enough to ask what was wrong, " Your in charge of the Broad tonight."
"Ok... "

He didn't say anything and slowed down as we kept walking. Something is wrong with him. But whatever who cares.

*10 hours later*

(Sans's pov)
I was so bored that I decided to play a bored game. Oh wait lol I meant Board game. I swear I was Humpty Dumpty because I crack myself up.
"SANS! "
"... yeah bro"
"YOU MADE A PUN IN YOUR HEAD DIDN'T YOU! "
"yep."
"SANNNNNNSSS! "

I snickered. I loved how he knew me so well. I look down at the ground. It looked like a Black piece of denim. I picked it up and examined it. It had dry blood on it. I felt my eye flicker with anger.

"WHAT IS IT BROTHER? "
"It's a group of murders."
Papyrus got quiet.
"Here's good new tho. We are on the right track. Let's go. We better Scramble. This mission should be over-easy. "

"SANS I THOUGHT YOU WAS FINALLY BEING SERIOUS. UGH! "
" Ok I'll stop bro, let's go. "
" LET'S SPA-GHETTI OUR FRISK-ETTI. SEE I CAN MAKE PUN TO! NYEH HEH HEH!"
"wow bro..."

I snicker then hop back on the gaster blaster and smile. Making sure people don't see my true emotions.

*Meanwhile*

(Toby's Pov)

Well. It's night now. We finally got to 3 cabins in a clearing that we usually stay in for patrols. There were two beds in each. Eyeless jack and Jeff shared one cabin to talk "Battle strat" And Masky said he wanted one by himself so no one would ask him for his cheesecake.

So like always I was left alone. With only the Bag holding the Princess. I put the bag on the bed and sit on mine. And just stare at it. The silence makes way for thoughts to start flow in my head.

"They hate you! "
" What? No."
"They wish you was dead!!"
"No they don't. Your wrong"
"Your all alone no one will ever like you!!! "
"SHUT UP! NO I'M NOT!! "
"You will never have any friends. They will hate you forever. You are an annoying, ticking, freak!!!!! "
".... Your right..... "

I almost bursted into tears. And stayed on the verge of crying for ten minutes. Just holding back tears. I stood up as if in a trance. I knew no one would hear me cry. And even if they did they wouldn't care.

I picked up my ax. I felt the need to kill something. I aimed for the dead center of my head knowing that it would end all my suffering forever. I swung the ax toward my head and I closed my eyes ready for impact.

Finally the peace I have been waiting for. And it was painless. As expected. I kept my eyes closed. To scared to see the fires of hell and the screaming souls.