Royal Runaways - Oikawa x Reader

Start from the beginning

The large wooden doors slowly begin to open to reveal you at the top of the steps. Inch by inch, the opening between the doors nets wider, revealing more and more of you in all of your glory. Every single person in that room has their eyes on you, and you once again start to feel annoyed. Although, you must make nice with these formal freaks to save your dad's precious reputation. Ew.

You begin to make your way down the steps, praying that you won't fall over and gently place your hand on the rail as you walk down. After what feels like 10 years, you finally make it to the bottom only to be swarmed by princes from all corners of the Earth. Great! Just what you didn't want to happen.

*TIME SKIP*

After a few hours of meeting princes, receiving hand kisses, proposals, gifts, and trying your hardest not to laugh in their faces when they say things like "ravishing" and "eloquent", you finally found an opening of time to get away from everyone without seeming suspicious. You were starting to get really hot and uncomfortable with the noise, so you decided to go out into your royal hallway which was blocked off to the public.

You open the door to see someone at the end of the hallway looking at their feet, seemingly recollecting their thoughts. At least, that's what you look like when you are trying to get it together. He was wearing a sharp black suit that fit him like a glove, but of course that is not uncommon in this setting. It looked like this:

He was taking in the fresh, cool air when he felt a pair of eyes on him

"Uh oh..." he says as he looks you in the eye, clearly knowing that he shouldn't be where he is right now.
"My apologies princess, I was just taking a break from the activities. I shall return to the party if that is your command," Oikawa says.
"I shall return to the party if that is your command blah blah blah," you mock, flicking your wrists back and forth and tilting your head, "can someone around here please just be normal??" You say as you reach your breaking point. You lean your back on the wall, slowly sliding down until your bottom hits the floor, your hands covering your face.
"It's so fancy in here, I can't breathe."

Oikawa looks at you, puzzled.
Isn't she THE princess? He thinks to himself.
"OH THANK GOD!" Oikawa huffs as he joind you on the floor. "I thought I would have to be like this all night! What's up, I'm Tooru Oikawa." He says as he takes off his gloves and sticks his hand out, gesturing for a handshake.

Well this is interesting. Definitely not like all the other stupid princes in there. He doesn't look half bad either, if I am being honest with myself. No, he is REALLY hot!!

"Uh- Im y-y/n" you say as you hesitantly put your hand in his. He gently wraps his fingers around your hand and moves your joined hands up and down. His hands are really gentle but have good, what's the word, control?