“Ya’ll my niggas mane.” I said looking at them.

“We mad ya girl mad.” King said.

“Ain’t nothing wrong with her.” I said.

“Bro if all of us get into school in Cali we gon’ kick it.” Quez said.

“Hell yeah.” I said.

“Right after senior year, that shit gonna be nice.” Jamahl said.

“I can’t go with ya’ll shit…Ima be here with my baby mama and my son.” Dre said.

“It’s all good bro, handle your business. We can fly you out on the weekends or something.” I said.

“You getting back with your baby mama?” Quez asked.

LaMaya got up and walked out the room not saying anything. I guess she really was mad, I don’t know what they got going on.

“Yeah mane, I tried with LaMaya and she just was like no. I can’t wait for her so I might as well be with my son.” He said.

“Aw shit, nigga I’m proud of you.” King said.

“Well all of us can’t go to Cali but whenever we can get down there we will be there.” Quez said.

“I think if your grades in school now are good we all have a good chance getting into UCLA.” Indiaah said.

“Shit ya’ll do good because. I hate I’m not gonna be with ya’ll senior year but shit kick it cause I am…me and Zoe.” I said.

“Hell yeah bro.” Jamahl said.

“Damn this shit feel so unreal.” I said.

“Well the good thing is you made it brother and I’m proud of you.” Brea said hugging and kissing me on the cheek.

“Thanks.” I said smiling at her.

I feel like I ain’t got no worries no more because shit is good. I ain’t heard nothing about Anton, he just kind of disappeared and we ain’t heard about him so I’m not about to be fucked up about him. I don’t have time for that.

I just want the good life, no drama.

LaMaya

I walked out because I couldn’t sit in there and listen to them because…ugh!