Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Zoey

I sat in the room with my crazy ass friends but they were about to leave because I was on my way to Ezra’s house because I had a doctor’s appointment…my first one!

“Sooo you talk to the girl who sleeps in the same bed with your boyfriend?” Sky asked.

I looked at them and they were all just staring at me.

“Guys, they aren’t doing anything.” I told them.

“Do you go to sleep with them every night?” Imani said.

“I wish ya’ll would shut the hell up about that shit. Just because ya’ll don’t like her does not mean shit. E is not sleeping with that girl in any kind of way. Ya’ll are being insecure because she’s really pretty and ya’ll supposedly boyfriends like being around her. Build a freaking bridge and get over that shit cause she’s not fucked about ya’ll. She seems really cool if you get to know her anyways.” LaMaya said real irritated.

Thank God there’s someone on my side.

“Thanks Lala, I’m glad you understand. Imani you need to watch your temper anyways.” I said to her.

“That shit is not right at all because ya’ll don’t know what King is up to and his ass think he slick. He call and text me every night saying that he love me and that I’m his fucking girlfriend then this bitch show up and he’s all over her. I have a text from last night saying that I’m his and he’s mine, this shit is not fair.” Imani said getting off my bed and walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I didn’t mean to upset her but she need to stop giving him what he want cause I have witnessed him saying that they were together so it’s like I kind of feel where she coming from.

I went and knocked on the bathroom door because I knew she was crying.

“Imani I’m sorry. I don’t know ya’ll problems or any of that but King is telling everyone he’s single…you need to talk to him.” I said.

“No because he’s going to keep telling me this same shit he has been. When it’s just me and him I’m his girlfriend but when everyone else is around he’s single.” She said opening the door.

She had tears all on her face and shit and I just felt kind of bad for her.

“I’m going home.” She said grabbing her things and walking out the door.

“I was just trying to help her out.” I said sitting back on my bed.