Chapter 48: hello Stranger

Start from the beginning

"Look around, I have my men stationed around the room, you can either dance with me or I'll dance at your little friend Natalia's funeral." He smiles.

I look around and see Natalia dancing happily, though with further inspection I do notice the men around the room, their eyes pierced firmly on this dude and Natalia, waiting for his command.

"Fine." I groan taking his hand, making sure to dig my acrylics into his skin as I grab it.

What? You would do it too.

Walking over to the dance floor, I don't hold back, but don't get it twisted, I did not dance on that man, he can watch me from a distance.

While dancing, I manage to send a few texts to Natalia without him noticing.

Me: Get out of this club now! Go home I'm so serious.

I notice Natalia look at her phone then at me but I immediately urge her eyes away so none of his men would realise.

Natalia: Are you high? What are you talking about?

Me: just trust me. Please get the fuck out.

To my luck, for once in her whole damn life she listened to me. Now that I knew Natalia would be fine all I had to do was look after myself which was easy enough since I have been doing that for eighteen years.

I decide against getting hold of any of the guys, I need to get to the bottom of who the hell this dude is before putting anyone else at risk.

"There. Now who are you?" I ask him folding my arms.

"I said dance with me, not next too me." He raises an eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes, I wrap my arms around his neck and move to the music.

Firmly gripping onto his neck, inflicting pain on him, I move to his ear, "Just to be clear, never threaten me or anyone I care about again or I swear you won't live to see another day." I threaten in between my teeth as he cringes from the pain in his neck.

He chuckles through the pain.

Okay Kai Parker you fucking psychopath.

"I thought after all these years you would have learnt not to threaten me?" He says.

"What years what are you talk-," my words are cut off by a jab to my thigh, I know he injected me with some type of drug.

Thanks to my dear old mother, who I happen to have mixed feelings on, the drug will not make me pass out however I definitely will become weak and unable to fend for myself in the next few minutes.

So let me take that time...to run like a motherfucker.

Kicking him in the balls, he groans collapsing to the floor and I make that my cue to get the hell out.

To my surprise he didn't stay down for too long, damn I was kind of bummed, I thought my kicks were a lot harsher.

"Get back here you whore." He shouts regaining his stance and running after me.