Page 13; The same words

Start from the beginning

"I'm home." I took my shoes off and as usual, my parents would greet me. "Welcome home darl-" Mom appeared and stop while looking at me.

"WHOA?! IS THIS MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Mom, slow down."

...

"Whoa. Who the hell is that?"

That's what I heard the moment I entered the school ground. I found it not interesting at all, being in the centre of the attention.

I saw the boys ahead of me so I approach them. "Good morning!" I smile at them. "Good mornin-" They all stopped at once. We remained silent for a few minutes and I finally broke the silence off. "Um, are you guys okay?" I look at them, rather worried.

"Hey, I thought I heard eunchae's voice just now." Sehun hide behind luhan and Tao behind Kris. "Um, guys.. I'm-" I was about to tell my name when Baekhyun suddenly called my name from behind and greet us all a good morning.

"Eunchae? Baekhyun.. Do you mean the girl here is.." They changed their sight from baekhyun to me. "Um, guys. I AM eunchae." I said and they shouted in disbelief.

...

"Such a reaction you guys have there." I laughed once we arrived at the room. "You look so different when you curled your hair loose like that." Kai smile at me. "But we also love the Eunchae from before." Tao said happily. I laughed. "Thanks guys."

I walked to my classroom and sit on my seat. "No way. That's eunchae's seat, right?" I heard the class whispered again and like before, I tried to ignore all.

Eunji come in and put her bag on the table. "Good morning eunji!" I smile and she look at me weird. "Um, do I know you? And, that's eunchae's place." She said make me laughed. "Eunji-ah~ I am eunchae." I smile.

"Woah!" She look at me properly. "I hardly recognize you just now." She smile. The teacher came and class start as usual.

...

"Ugh, I was suppose to enjoy the party tomorrow. But why am I doing the preparations for tomorrow?" Chen complained. "Because we're responsible for it." Suho said while doing his work quietly. "Eunchae is doing fine too." Luhan look at me as I do my work properly.

"Yeah, Chen. You can do it!" I smile at him and he continue his work. "Oh, it's already 8pm." Lay look at his watch. "I need to go guys. I have something to do." He take his bag and walk out rushing.

"Hm. Lay is working at a cafe, right?" Chanyeol said and the other nods.

...

"Finally! We're done!" Tao lean his head against the chair. I laughed. "We can go home now. Bye guys." I waved at them and walked out.

"Look like someone have a new hairstyle." Mark appeared from behind along with his friends. "Oh! Is that you, eunchae?" JR look at me, shocked. "Oh, hi guys." I smile at them. "Heading home?" Bambam asked me. "Yep. You guys too?" I asked them and they nods.

"Well, we're be going first. Bye eunchae! Meet you tomorrow." They waved and walked as they teased each other. "You're not going with them, Mark?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked and somehow, he look serious. "Um, sure." We walked out from the school ground together. "Do you know me?"

"What do you mean?" I look at him, weird. "No. Nothing. Just forget about it." He said then he stopped walking. "What's wrong?" I turn around and look at him. "You're okay?" I asked again and he nods.

"You really look like her." He said. I flinched a moment there. Why did he said the same thing that Baekhyun said to me?

"Her? Who?" I asked in curiosity. "Someone I know." He smile.

Someone he know? Why did he said the same thing as Baekhyun. "Come on. Let's get going." He said and I followed him.

...

I throw myself to the bed. "What did he mean by that?" I stare at the ceiling. The words Baekhyun said and the words Mark said is absolutely the same. But why?

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I sit up as my mom entered the room. "What's wrong dear? Something bothering you?" She said as she slowly sit beside me. "Nothing. Just-" I look down on my hands. "It's okay to say it out. I'm here." She smile.

I smile. "Mom, there's been two of my friend said the exact same thing to me." I let my fingers play the edge of my pajama. "What did they said?"

"They said like, 'Do you know me?', 'Do we met before?' and such." I explained. She nods. "Then?"

"And I asked them why and they said I look like someone they know. But I really feel that I saw them before somewhere." I said and my mom remain silent all of sudden. "Mom?" I look at her. "A-ah. Sorry, i'm just thinking." She smile.

"It's okay. Sorry for telling you this." I look down on my hand again. "It's okay dear. Well, just go to sleep for now okay?" She kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

And then I went to sleep like she told me to.

...

Eunchae's mom closed the door and stand there, frozen. She covered her mouth. "No. This can't be.." She said as she look at the ground, thinking.

"Slowly, Eunchae will know. I have to tell them."

---
A/n: Eyoo! I'm back againnn xD This update is kinda long, for me. But I hope you guys like it :3 And thanks for all the wonderful comments and votes♥ I appreciate it a lot♡ Thank you!♡