I stilled at that, forgetting about my mad rush to get ready. My boyfriend...

Butterflies swarmed my chest and I smiled to myself, heading back into the bedroom. Xavier looked up from the bed- where he was still chilling on his phone- his eyes widening as I emerged in just my towel.

"Don't get any ideas." I chided, "I just wanted a kiss because I'm happy that you're my boyfriend."

His face melted into one of adoration at that, crossing the room and wrapping his arms around me as he kissed me tenderly. I hummed in happiness at the tingles. A lot of the awkwardness that I had felt before last night had melted away now that I knew him a lot better and we were finally official. Before, I was unsure about what we were and what was off limits, but now that we were together I didn't mind just asking.

"What should I wear?" I asked as he pulled away, resting his forehead on mine. 

"Nothing." He grinned, his eyes dancing over my frame in just a towel.

I blushed at that. He obviously hadn't seen me in just nothing yet, but I was excited for when it would happen. Xavier shot me an amused look and I pushed those thoughts out of my head, blushing hard. It's so easy to forget that he can smell that kind of thing. I had enjoyed sex before, sure, but I had feeling this was going to be out of this world. 

He shook his head at me, a low chuckle escaping from his plump lips. Opening a random drawer, he pulled out some clothes and formed an outfit for me. It was half made up of my own clothes and half his clothes, which seemed to be a reoccurring theme in my outfits at the moment. His clothes were just too damn comfortable; I couldn't resist. 

"I'll use the downstairs bathroom to get dressed. Meet by the car?" Xavier suggested, which I nodded to. 

Taking an outfit of his own with him, he breezed out of the room with a smile. Xavier stayed on my mind while I changed, my chest feeling light with how happy I was. Last night was so damn fun and now that we were sober, it wasn't awkward or anything- everything seemed perfect.

Xavier had chosen just a pair of jeans, my band tee and one of his white shirts. I pulled it all on and made my way downstairs, slipping on my shoes and climbing into his car. He took my hand as he drove- per usual- not bothering to mess around with the music this time since it was apparently so close by. 

My tummy flipped in nervousness, reminding me that I was in fact on my way to meet my boyfriend's parents for the first time. I had never met any partner's anything before, so I was deeply uncomfortable. 

"Xavier!" A woman cheered as soon as we pulled into the driveway of a small cottage in the woods. 

The house itself was quaint, but adorable. It was surrounded by an immense amount of purple and white flowers, the whole area looking like a display garden from a catalogue. With the white walls, black beams and thatched roof, the cottage was another amazing historical building that the pack owned. 

As for the woman, who I presumed was Xavier's mother, she didn't look a day over thirty- let alone retiring age. Her face was free from wrinkles and her black hair was slightly curled, flowing down her back. I could certainly see where Xavier got his sharp features and high cheek bones from- she was beautiful.

"I'm here for you." Xavier whispered to me, kissing our linked hands to comfort me. 

A man appeared at Xavier's mother's side, wrapping an arm around her waist. Xavier's dad? He was just as young as his mother was- if Xavier told me that they were his older siblings I wouldn't be surprised at all. He was also just as handsome, which seemed to be a common theme with the werewolves.