Chapter 9: Trying and Pleading

thanks for all your reviews.

So latley the updates will probably be 1-2 a month or more if I can cause im going into year 9 in 2 weeks and need to start studying and remebering everything from year 8 xx

Emily sat in her room at the Salvatore Boarding house where she sat in silence with her diary in her hand.

Damon and Jeremy had gone to the Grille or whatever while Stefan was locked up in the down stairs cellar.

Dear Diary,

I know It's been forever since I wrote in one of these, but HEY DONT JUDGE ME! Ive had a pretty rough couple of weeks.

Kol wont look at me or talk to me, Im going to assume he heard Klaus's 'confession'.

Now being a girl you would think hey two boys like me YAY, but instead i feel pity for Klaus because I dont like him let alone love him.

I love Kol.

Emily realised what she had just wrote and slammed her diary shut before throwing it out the window, thinking to her self 'WHAT IF KOL SEES' she immediantly runs down stairs and opens the door only to find Kol leaning against the tree outside her bedroom reading her diary.

He looked upo at her "It hit me in the head so I opened it and found this page" Kol pointed to the page with a diary entry from at least 2 years ago, she sighed happily and gave a steady forced laugh before taking it back.

"Can we go inside and talk?" He wondered.

She nodded as they walked inside.

love you all! xx