Chapter 2: My Vampire Mate

Thanx:

@Emii_ha 

@tacuvi

@Laura1315

@LoveKlausAnKolAn1D

@Anonymous_writer22

@eli_lol

@reny08

@gotasecret103

&

@MrsMikaelson22

Here Is Chapter 2....

ENJOY

Emily’s POV

I entered the house as Stefan took my bags smiling as he did so.

“Wow this place is huge” I quoted smiling.

“Yeh it was built after you were born” Stefan replied.

“Yep after he turned his switch off” Damon rephrased.

“It’s still big” I smiled as Stefan grabbed my arm and in 3 seconds we were outside in the midst of a forest.

“Dad, what are you doing?” I demanded before trying to leave he blocked my path” I tried again “Move!”

He placed a hand over my mouth and then I fell limp in his arms.

Kol’s POV

I sat on my chair while my elder brother Elijah was attempting to cook a pancake “Are they ready yet brother” I complained on purpose to make him angry.

“Not yet, hush Kol” Elijah hissed.
“But I’m hungry” Kol taunted.

“Then make it yourself, I am trying my best!” Elijah yelled as Hayley walked down the stairs holding her bludging stomach.

“Hey Elijah” Hayley smiled kissing his cheek.

Yeh those two are a thing, when they told Klaus he surprisingly took it well considering he has a thing for a certain blonde.

Hayley walked over and sat on the chair across from me.

“So how is our pregnant werewolf girl?” I asked, she doesn’t really like me to be honest.

“When I have my child she will be banned from seeing you” Hayley laughed.

I sat back and kicked my feet up upon our table “Why is that?”

“Because you would turn her into a crazy person” Hayley teased.

“Yes but I’m the uncle, why would I do that?” I wondered, waiting for her comeback.

“Please I see what you and your SIBLINGS do outside with the swords” Hayley smirked.

“Ok” I laughed “Fair enough, we even” I asked holding out a hand.

“Not even close” Hayley smiled as Rebekah came down with Marcel on her arm.

Yeh Klaus also let them be together.

Oh here he is “Hello brother” I smiled greeting Klaus.

Cammy was by his side smiling in her bra and undies not aware of everyone who was staring.

Oh haha you thought by blonde it was that Caroline girl, no it’s Cammy.

(A/N I really hate Cammy so don’t worry KLAROLINE fans it will happen soon I promise)

3rd Person’s POV

Kol felt a twitch in his chest as a pit of guilt struck him and he fell off the chair.

Klaus dropped Cammy to the ground and went to his brother’s aid.

(A/N suck on the floor Cammy :P)

“What just happened?” Klaus asked helping him stand only to have him fall back down.

“Emily” Kol muttered “She’s in trouble”

“Emily” Klaus faced Elijah confused “Emily”

“The girl that Kol met at the party, his mate” Elijah whispered the last part.

Klaus’s eyes widened “His mate” Klaus stood Kol up and held him there.

“We have to find her then” Hayley stood up knowing where Klaus was coming from being a werewolf herself vampire originals could also have mates.

“She’s in Mystic Falls” Kol said as his head was bubbling with guilt and pain.

“If anything happens to her Kol’s a goner” Marcel said being a mate himself to Rebekah.

Vampire mates have to be blessed by a witch then to complete the process they must have s*x.

“Wait you two had?” Elijah began.

Kol shook his head “No I saved her life, I guess”

Klaus held him still and upright “They have a bond then”

“A bond?” Cammy asked getting up and feeling her head painfully.

“Cammy dear please wait up stairs until I come fetch you” Klaus said compelling her.

“We have to find her, Kol could you lead the way?” Rebekah asked.

“Yeh” Kol whispered growing weaker like his Emily.

“Ok I’m going to help you brother” Klaus assured him.

“Me too” Elijah said.

“No” Rebekah hissed “You stay here with Hayley and Cammy”

“Does that mean I can come?” Marcel wondered.

“Yeh” Rebekah said kissing his lips.

This wasn’t helping with Kol’s situation at all.

“Ahhhhh!” Kol yelled “She’s with a man, another man in a forest”

Marcel came to him “Hey, stop pushing, if you push to deep you’ll hurt yourself badly” He warned.

“She’s in the woods near the....Salvatore Boarding house” Kol got out before passing out.

Klaus picked him up bridal style and shoved him into their SUV and drove to the forest Kol had seen.

Klaus driving Rebekah next to him and Marcel in the back with Kol.

To be continued.....

4 votes and 5 comments to update guys.

Bye my lovelies.