Chapter 8: The Sacrifice

Thanks for those who commented @ttela and @mrsmikaelson22, I just want to say last chapter got 91 read and only 2 comments so readers im begging you to comment cause its the comments that keep this story going no comments=no story :( and thats unfair to those who do comment.

Anyways here is Chapter 8: The Sacrifice.

3rd Person's POV

Emily looked up at Cammy with wide eyes as she didn't know what to expect, she was slightly shaking as her eyes sparkled with tears.

Cammy bent down and slapped her in the face "You belong to me now" Cammy hissed before grabbing Emily by the hair as she began dragging her.

Before she could get far Stefan spoke up "What do we do with them?"
Cammy smirked "Kill Damon, keep the hunter I could always use a servant" She chuckled as Jeremy frowned and struggled.

Cammy dragged Emily by the hair as quick as she could in her heels desperatly trying to reach Jackson before Klaus could find her, she knew Klaus would kill her if he saw her, especially since shes got Emily.

"Stop!" Emily screamed "I wont stop screaming which means Kol will hear me! He knows when Im in danger!" Emily growled with a push of her own she punched Cammy straight in the face before running.

Emily didnt look back before she ran into something, Klaus.

Klaus grabbed her and hugged her tightly "You okay love?" He asked smiling, he had never smiled at anyone like the way he is with her.

Emily nodded smiling before Kol was by her side in an instint craddeling her taking her from Klaus.

Klaus went towards Cammy about to kill her when she disapeared into thin air, "What the...." Klaus muttered.

Emily was near tears as Kol pecked her forehead "Are you okay?" He asked her.

Emily shook her head "Stefan and S-silas are going to kill m-my uncle" She stuttered.

Klaus growled "We'll save him my dear, I promised" Klaus said honestly he felt something for her he didnt want to admit.

~~*~~

Damon yelled as Silas ran his vervain covered glove down damons chest leaving a trail of red burning flesh.

Stefan couldn't help but laugh as he watched Damon in pain, "You promised me an eternity of pain well now your going to die so have fun on the flip side" 

Damon growled "What kind of a brother are you?"

"The kind that belongs in a mental hospital" Klaus said walking in casually.

Silas chuckled before shoving Jeremy against the wall, "What do you want?"

Klaus smirked "Your going to give me Damon, and Jeremy or I wont hesitate to kill both of you"

Silas laughed "Damn this girl has you whipped, who's mate is she again?"

"Shut up!" Klaus hissed before two seconds later he snapped Silas's neck and watched him as he fell dead., "Now I feel better"

"Is it true?" Stefan asked "Before you kill me too answer my question, do you like my daughter?"

Klaus nodded "Indeed I do, she's beautiful, attractive and is her own person. She doesnt try to be something she's not"

~~*~~

Emily smiled as Kol kissed her lips softly as she kissed back, "Im going to go check on Klaus" Kol nodded pecking her forehead before she left.

Kol sighed when she left his grip.

Emily stopped before entering as she paused and listened to everything Klaus was saying, "omg..." she whsipered as she heard that Klaus liked her.

Klaus stared at her before he could kill Stefan, "Don't kill him, please!" 

Klaus sighed and snapped Stefan's neck instead, "Fine"

Emily bit her bottom lip "What did you mean?"

"How much did you hear?" He asked.

"Enough......You like me, don't you?" She mummbled.

Klaus nodded and gave her a soft smile which she returned.

~~*~~

Kol's heart snapped, he felt like he had been crushed by a car, like his heart had been ripped out. He had heard everything too.

~~*~~

Cammy was so angry as she sat in her cave under the witches coven, she sat in her chair. She was treated like a queen by her fellow werewolf and vampire groupies, she smiled before ordering Jackson to bring her newest member of the team to her.

"Now Elijah you are going to go back home and bring me Emily Salvatore, arnt you?" Using her witch friend Davina, she ordered Elijah to do whatever she says.

"I will bring her to you" Elijah said dull like.

"Good boy" Cammy whispered kisisng his forehead.

ALOT OF DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 3 WEEKS :/ SO PLENTLY OF TIME TO UPDATE.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN FOR AN UPDATE! NEED 4+ COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE.