Chapter 13: Exploded Emotions

I really have no inspiration to be writing at all so if this chapter sucks i apologise :(

Anyways try to enjoy it xx

WARNING CHARACTER DEATH

-

Emily waited with Klaus for Jeremy to come outside and as he did they smiled "Im driving Jer; pass the keys" Emily smirked.

Jeremy tossed over his keys before hoping into the back seat and buckling his seat belt up; Klaus doing the same they waited for Emily to start the car only she didn't.

Jeremy frowned "Emily?" he said nervously "start the car".

Emily plugged the key in its hole before snapping it inside, she got out before grabbing a fist full of her hair and pulling it angrily.

Angry tears streamed down her face as she dropped down to her knees when the pressure became too much.

Klaus pulled at the door before it opened and he jumped out and landed by Emily's side and hugged her, the warmth of his body against hers.

"Emily love what's wrong?" Klaus asked softly rubbing her back soothingly.

Jeremy got out of the car and was by Emily's side in an instant "Are you okay Em?" he asked before facing Klaus "Let's take her to Damon"

Klaus nodded "Ring Damon; let him know we're on our way" Klaus ordered before helping Emily up.

As Klaus pulled Emily up her phone rang; checking the caller ID it said "NO ID" Klaus frowned before pressing the answer button and placed the phone to his ear.

'Who's this" he demanded his British accent strong as his anger began to build up from seeing Emily in emotional pain.

"Nik Im sorry brother but I can't do this anymore..." The user on the other line who turned out to be Kol had spoken "She does not care about me and nor do you. Let Emily know I'm sorry for what i have done and the pain I have caused her" he paused "Take care of her for me Nik" he mumbled.

Having the hearing ability of a vampire Emily had heard every word he said and her heart broke; she snatched her phone back and was about to plead for Kol to talk to her but only it was too late.

The ground shook and a fire grew from the house Kol was in as it blew up. Klaus, Emily and Jeremy were blown backwards form the effect of the explosion and from being so close.

Kol was dead.

-

OMG DONT HATE ME

I had to spice things up so I killed Kol sorry