Chapter 7: YOU DID WHAT

Damon's POV

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled standing in front of Little Gilbert and Emily protectivly.

Silas...Stefan what? They look exactly the same!

"Well brother" He paused, Stefan. "My Girlfriend Cammy has given me a task to do and I promised her I will do what she says, I needed help so my doppleganger is here" he smirked.

I wanted to pull my hair out, no scratch that. His hair out.

Silas smirked "Now if Emily would be kind of enough to follow us..."

I cut him off "Wait, so who was I drinking with? and who took Emily?" I demanded.

"I took Emily..." Stefan stated "Then left her because I saw a wolf, Silas was having drinks with you" I shook my head "Your a crazy bitch" I muttered under my breath wanting nothing more than to punch him....Them.

"So your humaity is off again brother?" I asked crossing my arms.

Stefan shook his head "Nope it's on Im just embracing who I am and proving to Cammy that my love is pure and honest"

I gasped "By what?!"

Silas chuckled "Cammy wants us to bring young Emily to her, she has a bond with Kol Mikaelson which makes her very valuble and powerful"

3rd Person's POV

"So what!? You plan on selling your own daughter!" Emily screamed standing in front of Damon.

"You were a mistake, you wern't planned" Stefan said looking at her blue eyes.

Emily shook her head "Your lying" She whispered.

"You tell yourself whatever you need to cupcake" Stefan laughed.

Emily vamp-ran out of there with the help of Damon, Jeremy followed picking his crossbow up as he did.

"Well, Well, You are beautiful" They looked up where a skinny girl with long blonde hair and green eyes stood above them, "Silly me" She snapped her finger and Stefan snapped Damon's neck. She whistled and Silas restrained Jeremy.

"Im Cammy, You must be Emily" She mused, Emily's eyes widened.

 BTW Like the New Cover?!