chapter 29 : happy end

today is the day that I will marry the man of my life ... we have been through a lot ... but that brought us closer together .... fighting together against our enemy sauron ... that he came after me because he loves me ... that I had to go to valinor ... but that I did not because I saw my future ... everything changed ... that day ... I could also die but I have to thank frodo that i'm alive ... glad i can see the hobbits again ... and bilbo the dwarfs the elves ... and really happy for my sister thanidil and my niece arwen who are already married and are even though pregnant .... i am really happy ...

i looked through the balcony at the bright beautiful sun rise ... when i thought of everything.

when i heard a familiar voice are you ready?

I looked at her and said yes I am ready and smiled.

my mama came in with the wedding dress and they helped with my nails hair and makeup ...

then they said you look beautiful and they gave me a hug.

tauriel said i will take you to celeborn and i nodded ...

when we arrived they said papa you look beautiful my dear and left a tear and wiped it away ... and he said today is your day and are you there ready for?

I looked at him and nodded and breathed in and out for the last time and we walked to the altar.

when I stood at the altar I saw all the dwarfs, elves and the people with open mouths ... they found me very beautiful probably thand swap looked at me in amazement and he nodded at me and left ... legolas said very silent you look very beautiful

Hiril vuin (my lady) and smiled and I also told you Hîr vuin (my lady) and smiled. then elven priest came and said we got together today to declare this lovely couple the untimely love by their faithfulness ... faunalin you take lagolas greenleaf to be your husband ... and stay together forever and not separated and until death part each other ...

yes i want .. legolas greenleaf you take faunalyn lohrien to your wife. and to stay together forever and not to be separated and to each other to death ...

I want ... then you can kiss the bride...

after long  wedding party  it was late everyone enjoy it and everyone was happy just like me and legolas and he said now we are forever my love together and i said yes forever and kissed him ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end of the story ...

read my other books :)

follow me:)

i hoped you liked it :)